Part 3

All three of you made your way out of the building. No one was spared from the awkward tension between you three. Ten hailed a cab, choosing to get into the passenger side so that you and Kun could share the back. You could see Ten mouth words to the driver, but none of them registered in your mind. You were too anxious. Your heart was racing but your mind was blank. You could feel the panic building up, but then you felt a hand grab yours.

You looked up to see Kun smiling at you. He could sense your uneasiness and despite his own anxiety, he couldn't bear to see you in such a state.

"It's going to be okay," he whispered over and over again until your breathing slowed.

He flashed you another smile and you nodded, resting your head on his shoulder.

The cab ride couldn't have lasted longer than 6 minutes, but the anticipation made every minute feel like an eternity.

Ten thanked the cab driver and handed him more than the due cab fare before turning to you and Kun, motioning that it was time for you to make your exits.

After that, everything felt like a blur. Ten handled everything just like he had been, and next thing you know, you were already walking into the hotel room.

The room was bigger than you had expected. You imagined a typical hotel room, full sized bed, dresser, maybe a tv, but this was so much more. The bed was huge. You didn't know that a bed could be so big and yet it didn't even take up most of the room. You were on the 12th floor as made obvious by the ceiling to floor length windows that made up the corner of the room. The curtains didn't seem that useful since they were made of a sheer grey fabric, not that privacy wasn't already guaranteed by the height your room was at. The bed sheets, which had to have been satin or even silk, along with the mountain of pillows that rested on top of them were a tone of grey similar to that of the curtains. You wondered how soft they would feel. The hardwood floor was a colored a deep black that easily reflected any light that touched it. There was no TV, which surprised you since in every other way, the room screamed that no expense was spared, but this was still a love hotel, so that there was no use for a television.

You were in shock.

How could Kun even afford a night in a room like this? How much could it have cost?

Your thoughts were interrupted when Ten asked, "Would anyone like another drink?"

You and Kun, who had also been taking in the motel room, turned to see Ten opening a fridge next to a bar counter you hadn't noticed until just now.

You both raised your hands in unison earning yet another chuckle from Ten.

"Remember, the goal here isn't to get drunk, but to get comfortable."

Ten waved for you and Kun to join him at the bar as he started making three gin and tonics.

After getting yourselves situated with your drinks, Ten cleared his throat.

"We should talk about everything that's been going on with your relationship lately before we get started."

"There isn't anything to talk about," Kun spoke up.

Ten turned towards Kun.

"We're perfect for each other, it's just about the sex."

You kept your eyes glued to your drink.

"I'm not saying there's anything wrong with your relationship, I'm just saying that we should do some actual therapy before we jump into things," Ten explained.