A Quickie (F)

Thanks you guys for the reads. I can tell you really enjoy this book. This chapter was a bit off but hope it makes sense! Reader is female

He never would have allowed this, you, him, in the car having sex. He wanted to get his frustration out and you were out on patrol. He parked in an alley and you had climbed in while he had pushed the seat back. You know had been in his lab grinding yourself against his hard cock in his pants and he groaned as he held your hips.

He then pulled at your pants needingly wanting you to pull them off so you did pull off your pants and underwear and he watched with a bit of hunger in his eyes. You slowly climb infront of his groin and his eyes never left you as he watched your movements. You unbuckled his pants and opened them pulling out his cock. Which had been beautifully pierced because you wanted him to and he heard it adds to the pleasure. You lean down and began to lick up and down his shaft and he groaned out grabbing your head. You then took his cock into your mouth and began to bob your head up and down and he held your hair while bobbing your head often licking and sucking at the tip of the cock. He let out another groan while holding your head tightly as he pulled your head off and you looked at him.

And all you gotten back was a lustfilled look. He grabbed your arms pulling you back into his arms as he began to kiss you, his kiss was a lustfilled hungry kiss as he wanted you. It had been the case since he texted you about how much of a horrible day he had and that he needed you to help him let his frustration out. But you had been out on patrol, it had to be quick, so that left you and him to do it in the car. You pulled away from the kiss letting out soft pants as you hovered over his cock but he left no time and grabbed your hips thrusting himself into you and you gasped at this. He grabbed you pulling you down into his chest then he moved flipping you over pulling the seat to lay back and he got over you. You pant looking up at him as he held your hips as he let out soft grunts and slight animalistic growls. He was sexy when he growled like an animal, it had been often where he would do this when it had been a quickie. You held onto his legs a bit while yours had been around his waist.

He then began to move his hips, each movement in and out was harsh and fast but God did it feel amazing. The car easily began to stink up with sweat and the smell of sex, the sounds of skin slapping against skin was heard.

"F-fuck S-Shouta!" You let out moans which had been music to his ears. He leaned down as he began to thrust more animalistic not caring how harsh he went on you. You could handle all the times Aizawa would come home stressed, he never would lay a hand on you but when it comes to sex he was an animal. He would leave you unable to walk the next morning which had been amazing. He pushed your legs further to be able to get deeper and this is where he began to hit your g-spot which made you slightly squeal with excitement and pleasure. Your head fell back as you gripped onto his back now which Sadly had been clothed. You loved marking his back full of scratches, the way he dressed no one ever would see them. The familiar feeling of pleasure began to build in the pit of your stomach and you let out a louder moan "a-ah! G-gonna cum!" You pant out unable to muster complete sentences.

"Do it" he said simply letting out a small grunt after that as you practically screamed out his name the waterfall of pleasure washing over you and his thrusting became sloppier and one final harsh thrust you felt warmth shoot into your core and you gasped as you already had been sensitive from the climax

"You better now babe?" You asked as he had pulled out fixing his outfit nodding

"I would be better if me and you could go home and watch a movie and eat food that isn't good for us" he responded and you pouted playfully

"I have another hour of patrolling my love. And I will come home and we can do whatever you wish" you cupped his cheeks as you fixed your own clothing

"Fine" he gave a light smile and you gently kissed him before getting out and continuing on your patrol feeling a bit sore from the recent events. Shouta wasn't one for quickies but in a time of need he will do one because he hates jerking off at home alone.