Before

"Common Addi" whines Carson. God I know I love this boy but jeez he is so impatient.
We have finally decided to make things official after ten months of back and forth talking, dates, and sexual favors.
"Waaiitt, goddamn Carson, I'm almost done" I snap back and I hear him walk in and I feel his hand run up the front of my thigh as he pressed against my back side and spreads my legs enough to get his hand between them.
"And who are you talking to like that?" He wispers in my ear rather aggressively. His fingers circle aginst me and I whimper and brace myself aginst the counter. I cling to my makeup brush harder "Cause I know DAMN well it ain't me" he adds and my breath gets caught in my throat.
"S-sorry, I'll be done soon. I started getting ready a bit later than I should have." I say and start to move my hips aginst him. His free hand moves up to my hair and grabs pulling slowly making my head lean back. He kisses my lips and bites my bottom lip before breaking apart from me then smacks my butt "Finish up" he says and closes the bathroom door. I groan and hear him laugh.

I quickly finish up and go out to my room to see Carson looking at the pictures on my wall. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist and kiss his shoulder.
"Let me look at you pretty girl" he says and I back away and spin slightly so he can see my full dress. I bite my lip as he comes up to me and wraps his arms around my waist "your so beautiful" he says and kisses my lips. I smile into the kiss and he breaks apart "common the movie is going to start in an hour" he says and grabs my hand.

"Be home by one am Addison. And I mean it" my mom says and I roll my eyes as we close the door. Carson shakes his head "girl respect your momma" he says as we get into his lime green Jeep Wrangler. I roll my eyes "She stay buggin man... She knows damn well we don't stay out past 11" I say and cross my arms after plugging my phone into the AUX cord and putting on my playlist.

The ride to the theater was filled with laughing, and singing along to old rap songs. We finally get there and buy our tickets, popcorn, a large cherry Sprite, and a pack of Sour Patch Kids for me. We get into the theater and get settled for the movie.

"I want a picture" I say and look at him getting my phone out if my pocket. He laughs and puts his arm around me and we take a few pictures. I immediately set one as my background. I sigh and smile widely as I cuddle into his shoulder.
_________

After the movie is over we go out for dinner and it's barely nine o'clock. "Wanna go to my place? My mom works the late shift tonight" Carson says as we are driving our way back to our city.
It's both of our last summer home, we both are attending Tennessee Tech in the spring semester. It's crazy how we went from tow awkward teenagers our freshman year both trying to figure out what was going on, how we felt, and how much time was wasted on us ignoring the heat between us.
Carson took my virginity in the 9th grade in the back seat of his Daddy's car after the homecoming game. After that I knew I wanted him forever. And finally I have him, and can call him mine.
___________

When we get to his house he opens the door for me and I take off my flats and put my purse down in the floor next to it. He looks at me and smiles "wanna go upstairs?" He asks and I now and follow him.
I know when he says 'go upstairs' he wants to fuck and I'm okay with that. Especially today, all I've been thinking of was his head between my thighs and his hot breath aginst my kitten. The thought alone was enough to make me start to shake.
We get to his room and for the most part its clean, a few shirts here and there and his desk is full of papers from previous school years, or old drawings he didn't like.
He sits down on his bed and I bite my lip as he takes off his shoes and motions for me to come to him. I walk to him and stand between his legs. His hands cup the back of my knees and slowly slide up the back of my thighs and up to my ass. He grabs my ass tightly before pulling my dress off leaving me in my matching baby pink bra and underwear. He kisses my stomach and darts his tongue down my stomach to where my underwear waistband. He bites my waistband and pulls them off with slight assistance from his hands. His fingers trace up my clit earning a slight whimper from me.
He smiles and looks up at me "So wet already, you were thinking about this all night weren't you?" He teases and tells me to lay down.
I do as he says and lay down on his bed proping myself up on my elbows as he strips his shirt and pants. I bite my lip as his slim yet muscular figure. He positions himself between my legs and and kisses up my thighs nipping softly then leaving small hickies the closet he gets to my pussy. He looks up at me as he starts to slowly lick up my clit spreading my lips apart. I whimper softly and roll my head back laying on my back.

He spends a total of 30 minutes between my legs and makes me cum 3 times. He comes up and kisses my lips. I honestly loves when he does this, I don't really know why but when he eats me out then sticks his tongue down my throat its just soooo hot.

"What do you want?" I ask him after we break the kiss. We have switched positions so I'm starting his lap running my nails up and down his chest, his hands resting on my hips he smiles "Surprise me" he says and I bite my lip thinking for a minute on whether I want to ride him or suck him off.

I start to grind my hips on his lap earning a sharp breath from him. My bare pussy rubbing against him through his tight boxers. He grabs my waist harder pushing me harder onto him. I bite my lip and get off just enough to pull his boxers down then continue rocking my hips back and forth on his lap. I tilt my head back as he starts to get harder.
He growls and lifts me up and puts his tip aginst my entrance "Lower yourself babygirl" he says and I drop myself on his dick. I bite my lip and let out a breathy moan. I slowly go up and down on him untill he starts thrusting his hips up. I brace myself on my hands and let him pound into me. I moan louder as I grasp the bed sheets.
He picks me up and presses me against his door. He presses his forehead aginst mine and looks in my eyes as he slowly moves in and out of me "your so beautiful" he repeats over and over untill we both cum. He sets me on the bed as he grabs his boxers and pulls them on handing me his shirt. I put it on and lay down on his bed and look at the time and it's only 10.
"Stay till 1 tonight" he wispers as he kisses my neck. I turn around to look at him "fine" I say and kiss his lips.
_________

By midnight I'm showered, dressed and ready to go back home. I adjust my dress so it dosent look like I just got fucked 3 times in a row then look at Carson. "Common let's go so I don't get in trouble" I say as I start to walk out his door and downstairs
________