Marios Pizza

Garfield was chilling there eating his lasagna at an italian resturaunt called marios pizza. Marios pizza was owned by the most famous duo of brothers mario and luigi. Mario was watching Garfield eat his lasagna from the kitchen. Mario thought to himself man i wish i was that lasagna. Mario looked at his brother luigi and said

" luega I needa you to do mea fava"

"Wjhats thata mahio"

"Luega i need you to a cooka me into the lagana"

"Marrria i thought youd never ask"

So luigo cookes=d mario into hss worlt famous lazan. As the hot steamy marizanya came out of the oven loigi was so turned on by the smell that he had to stic his shaft into the marizana. This was as closse as hes ever been to his brother. It felt so nice to him. But he knew he had to follow through his brothers wish and feed this lasan to gorfald. Lawn walks up to gorfs table and said "this is a chefs specisl made lagina for you" in the background the fnaf crew was making music in an entertanig way while also eating customers. Garfild was so happy about his lagona that he ate it in one bite and you can hear mario from his stomic moanig "mama mia" as his unattached peen cums out of the lagana and into garfolds stomach.

Luigi wanted a bite too so garfield regurgitated out the lagana into luigis mouth and luigi swallowd it whole and garfield wanted to join the party in luigi's tummy, so yummy so yummy. so he crawled down luigis throat into his tummy whole. When garfield is in lluigis tummy he runs into sonic. Sonic was barefoot stomping into the lagana. Garfield started licking sonices toes.

out side of louigi stomach kurbi walks into marios restruant and inhales luigi. Kerbi stars morphing into a weird cobination of maris hat and mustche, garfields eyes and tale, a lasagna dripping with cum the blue shade of sonic, and luigis voice. Kirby keeps his pink feet. Bowser walks into the pizza place and grabs the kurbu and fucks it with his massivbe hory turtle cock.

Obama walks into marios puzza and announces "fellas he turns over and i shit you not hes a pickle, funniest shit ive ever seen" as he cums on the kerby monstrasity thats seizing on the floor.