Rules

RANDOM DISCLAIMER: If you want me to do certain ships with you, I am okay with doing so. Just tell me here in the rules, in your form or before the scenario you choose what ships you would like me to help you roleplay and I'll be happy to do so!

1.If you don't follow the rules thoroughly, I might have to kick you out. And if you don't have an invite, don't pester or beg me to give you one. It won't make things better.

2. This will be a traditional sort of role-play. I will pull up a form page and there will be characters for you to pick from. If you have a request for a ship or particular character, inform me on the request page.

3. NO SMUT. At all...

4. I would appreciate it if you also refrain from making cliche/plain characters.

5. All sexualities are allowed in the book... Except for Polysexuality. I don't really like poly-sexual relationships. (For those of you who don't know, poly-sexuality is where you date two or more people at the same time.) Though, if you do get with a fusion, I guess I'll make an exception.

6. This books main core is romance, action, adventure and drama. If you have to make the first move (which is highly likely), make the first damn move!

7. Please be descriptive. I would like to have replies that are three to five sentences. If you can't reach that, then two to three sentences. No one liners. I'll stop if you do one. This will result in boredom.

8. Speaking of boredom, there's always so much I can do with one rp. So please help me keep things interesting with your ideas too. Get creative!

9. Don't tag me every five minutes. Please tag every hour. If I don't reply after two hours, it means that I'm busy... Or, the usual reason, I'm bored!

10. Cuss as much as you want, but be sure to censor it.

11. You need to start the rp, not me. Simply ask may I, and I will answer you may. Afterwards, you have to start the role-play with the first reply by playing off the scenario given to you.

12. You can have as many ocs as you like.There's no limit! Just be sure to keep count of your characters.

Is that it? Yeah? Well alright! Then please everyone. Now for Disclaimers!

If you want the roleplay to end, just say "I am satisfied with my care."

And try to enjoy yourselves and put your hearts into it. Don't write your responses like a roleplay quickie. Write as if you are telling a story...

Have as much fun as you can. Be considerate. Follow the rules. Onto the forms now!