Form +

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Nationality:
Sexuality:
Species (Gem, Hybrid, Human, Fusion):
Physical Appearance:
Personality:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
*Abilities/Powers:
History:
Family/Friends:
Crush:
Enemies/Rivals:
Other:

SHIPS LIST: The following are ships we can role-play;

Steven x Connie
Ruby x Sapphire
Pearl x Bismuth
Pearl x Rose
Pearl x Garnet
Pearl x Pink Haired Girl
Pearl x Pink Pearl
Amethyst x Pearl
Amethyst x Steven
Amethyst x Peridot
Peridot x Lapis
Lapis x Jasper
Jasper x Bismuth
Greg x Rose
Sadie x Lars
Blue Diamond x Yellow Diamond
Spinel x Steven
Spinel x Pink Pearl
Rose x Pink Pearl

OC: Morganite

Name: Morganite "Morgan" Marshfield

Age: 15 (Beginning), 17 (Movie and Future)

Gender: Female

Nationality: None, but believed to be American.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Species: Gem, placed on the right side of her thigh

Physical Appearance:

Personality: Morgan is the sweetest thing

Personality: Morgan is the sweetest thing. She is someone who likes to avoid violence and make people feel good in general, which makes many seek emotional advice from her. Though she is good, she also suffers from gem tendencies like starting verbal fights/arguments, trying to become stronger, having uncontrollable anger and treating humans wrong when she is treated like crap. But don't worry. She has a heart of gold.

Likes: She likes all of her friends, board games, video games, ice cream, training, talking to others, nature, her parents and becoming friends with people.

Dislikes: She really doesn't like to have enemies or make enemies at all. She also doesn't like Pearl sometimes, Garnet sometimes, losing, her gem tendencies, having rivals, being wrong and being alone.

Strengths: Due to being raised by humans her entire life, she is accustomed to human nature and culture. Meaning that most of the things humans do, she understands and knows why they do them.

Weaknesses: She still has gem tendencies sometimes, which makes her easily angered or upset about little things while also hating humans sometimes.

Powers/Abilities: She possesses the normal powers of a gem, which is shape shifting, summoning a weapon and being able to be poof. The only weapon she has is a small pink wakizashi, which is a small katana. The problem is that her weapon can easily break if not careful, so she mainly depends on her hand to hand combat.

History: Morgan was born in Homeworld's Zoo before sent to Earth to help conquer it and produce more gems for a potential army. However, there seemed to have been a malfunction. On her way to Earth, her ship crash landed on the lawn of two local's home. She would have hurt them, but her memory was fractured due to the impact and malfunctions.

These human beings immediately took her in and began to raise the now gem with amnesia. They had named her Morgan and given her a home to live on the outskirts of Beach City. During her life, she had began to make new friends like Sadie and Steven. Luckily, Steven was able to answer any gem questions she had, making her realize she was a gem. Now she is a temporary and occasional member of the Crystal Gems.

Family/Friends: Morgan has a human mother and father. She is also good friends with Steven, the Crystal Gems, Peridot, Lapis, Sadie and Connie.

Crush: Spinel is her main, but can also be Bismuth or Pearl

Enemies: She has no enemies unless they are enemies of the Crystal Gems.

Other: None