Chapter 3:Bloody Gorgeous

Chapter 3: Bloody Gorgeous

Kelly, Dean and Naomi walked back into the town center.

"You know what? I'm still hungry. Lets go make an Ice-cream or something." Said Naomi

"Make an ice-cream? Don't you think that's a bit like taking advantage from the city?" Kelly exclaimed.

"Well, it is free and no one will know, we're the only ones here." Dean butted in.

They all walked into a corner store and used the Ice-cream machine to make ice-cream. Kelly got mint and Naomi got strawberry, Dean got nothing. He wasn't hungry.

Just as they walked out the store they felt a sudden flash of wind go past. They heard cackling. Just then a rabid werewolf jumped out and started to attack Dean!

Why did it attack Dean so much? Dean put his hands against it and with one big push the werewolf hit a building across the road and died. The girls had never seen a person with that huge amount of strength before.

"Wow! You must work out?" Kelly asked.

Kelly was amazed. Even more amazed that she had befriended him.  Someone as strong, dangerous and as cool as him wanted to be her friend.

Though, she knew it was just because she was one of the only girls in the world, how else will he treat her?Just then, thunder and lightning struck. It was time to get under cover.

"Come on! We've got to get under cover!" Dean shouted.

"This pub basement will do. Come on!" Naomi said trying to talking over the hailstones and constant lightning

They all ran round the corner and through a few alleyways, eventually they came to a pub. They then went through the basement door and sat on the crates of beer.

They could hear the hailstones tapping on the window. They then heard howling and barking and cute dog ran down the stairs and hid in the corner.

"Awh!" They girls said, Dean just sighed and decided not to show a feminine side.

Kelly went to stroke him and as she did the dog sniffed a meat joint in her pocket. The dog wanted it so it scratched her leg to make her aware of him.

"I guess I had some meat left from earlier." Kelly said and pulled out the leftovers.

She threw it to the dog. They decided to call the vicious puppy Ace. When the lightning stopped they went back outside.  The dog followed them everywhere, they then came back to the fountain where Naomi and Kelly met. Suddenly, a violent doppelganger that looked just like Dean jumped out with a gun!

Naomi ran and hid while Kelly and Dean were left to defend. They suddenly became a team and were co-operative. The angry doppelganger held his gun and slowly pulled the trigger. It shot Dean in the arm. 

"Ahh!" Screamed Dean.

As revenge for shooting Dean, Kelly quickly darted a butchers knife at him while Dean was laying on the floor. The knife hit the doppelganger right in the chest and was probably stuck in the heart. 

After, Kelly walked over to Dean, Dean was in a lot of pain, well that's what it looked like, he wasn't even flinching, he was just angry and worried. Kelly didn't want to lose another person, even it was an acquaintance.

"You Alright?" Kelly said panting with adrenaline.

"I'm ecstatic!" Dean sarcastically smiled.

"Come on, let me pull this bullet out of you. Come on, you'll be fine." Kelly assured.

"Do it quick, I'm kinda dying here!" Dean shouted angrily.

Kelly pulled the bullet out of him. A flood of blood came pumping out of his arm.

"Wow.... You're bleeding so heavily. With you being cold, strong and you can't feel pain, you'd think you were a vampire!" She said sarcastically.

She rubbed his arm and ripped off a bit of her top, she was going to tie it on him to use as a bandage. 

"It's fine, I can deal with it. I don't need no bandage." He said in an accent trying to make Kelly chuckle.

Kelly laughed and smiled at Dean in a friendly way.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Dean became serious.

"Yeah, what?" Kelly asked.

" I am..." Dean stopped.

"You a what?" Kelly said curiously.

"I'm a vampire. A creature of the dead. I am immortal."  Dean blushed and stared at the floor disappointed.

He regretted saying that, he knew Kelly would take it the wrong way.