Chapter 7

A/N

Hey guys!! Like I have said before and I will always say it... I don't have a life so I solve it by writing for you beautiful people!! Chapter's song is bitches get stitches by blood on the dance floor! Jk idk what the chapter's song but that song is beast!!

So anyways the walking dead is so detailed. Its scary. You may have guessed I am now watching the walking dead. xD You guys have to read Him by thelamp7!! Its an incredible book. I'm waiting for her to update !! I need more!! Also read lillybird10 books! Those books are fine✌

Iris's P.O.V.

Finally, he was pulled off of me by Louis and Harry. I coward away from them. No way in hell that I'm getting close to them ever again. One of them tried to eat me! Well drink my blood but it's still the same thing! Zayn tried to get out of their grip to get to me.

The sight was completely scary. Zayn was there, struggling to get out of Louis's and Harry's grip, looking at me with hungry, crazy, red eyes. His fangs, sharp, out of his mouth clawing at me. Fucking shit man. That is scary as fuck.

Harry and Louis tried to keep him away from me the best they could. They look like if they going to let him go any moment since Zayn looks a lot stronger than they do together. Niall was trying to calm Zayn down while Liam was trying to attend me. All I could focus on was Zayn. Does he look like that when he smells blood?

"Get him out of here! He is scaring the poor girl! Iris hun! Focus on me and let me attend you!" Liam ordered. Yea! Get him the fuck out of here! He is scaring the fuck outta me! I turned to look at him while the other three boys struggled to get Zayn out of the room. The image stuck in my head. I don't think I'll ever forget this. I slapped myself to erase the horror that was forced upon me moments ago. Liam gave me a look. Meh.

"How come you aren't going crazy like Zayn looking at and smelling blood? You're calm. " I asked.

"Zayn can't really control his hunger when his around blood. As you can see." Yea no shit. He tried to kill me.

"Oh."

"Are you okay?" Of course bitch. I was attacked 3 minutes ago by a vampire. Every girls dream.

"Yea." I was now giving him short answers and he knows it. I can feel that he knows that I won't be talking a lot now.

"You sure? You just got attacked by a hungry vampire." That is one way to put it Liam.

"I'll live." I shrugged. I really don't want to talk him. This is all their fault.

"You do know that you have to talk to us or you'll die of hunger because we won't know when you're hungry so we can't give you food." Sounds like a plan to me.

"Tempting."

"You do know that we aren't going to let you die right?" Of fucking course.

"Whatever."

"Let's just go downstairs. Zayn is already calmed down." I didn't even have time to answer because Liam was dragging me down stairs. Everybody was there. I can walk on my own dude! I don't want to be close to anybody! I was about to get murdered!

"Iris-" Zayn tried to say taking a step forward and I took a step backwards.

"Don't come near me! Any of you!" I backed away. They all looked hurt.

"Please I'm-"

"Don't." I raised my hand to shut him up. Not in the mood.

"We aren't going to hurt you." Louis said. I gave him a glare and he flinched at it.

"Really? That's what you said last time and guess what? I almost got bitten less than 10 minutes ago! So please elaborate for me. Are you sure you aren't going to hurt me? Because it fucking looks like I'm going to die by tomorrow if I'm still surrounded by you fuckers." I retorted. They all still look hurt.

"Iris please-" Zayn tried to say again.

"No! Don't even try to say you're sorry because I'm not going to forgive you! I'm never going to forget this! I hate you! I'm pretty damn sure that I'm not your mate! So stop wasting your and my time and let me go!" I was cornered by a wall.

Fuck you wall! Me and friend Willy Wonka are going to eat you! We are going to dump you into a tub of hot chocolate and devour you! You aren't going to be able to see your children for the rest of your life! I will eat them too if I have to. What am I talking about? Oh god. This is not a good week...