__Eram__

"So, Here is the interview of __Eram__
Thanx for the interview..."

☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆

1. Username- __Eram__

2.Real name - (only if you want to disclose)
Eram

3."Since how long are you using watty?"
Since Mid- 2018

4. "How did you came across this app?"
I was searching for an article where i saw option of wattpad and as i click....BOOM MY LIFE CHANGED IN A VERY AMAZING WAY..😉

5. "Are you a writer?"
No..

6. "If not then would you like to write something in future ?"
I love romantic stories so if anyday i choose to write its goona be romantic story though i m pretty sure that i don't have in me to write..

7. "Tell us about your first reading experience here. "
It was a ff of Viruskha bcoz of whom i came to wattpad. So, i won't say my first story was best story that i have ever read but surely it was of my taste so i loved it..

8. "Can you tell us about your five favourite completed books and five ongoing ones ?"
My fav complete stories-
In love with Mr.billionaire
My wattpad love
Our Journey of love
Limitless love
The bucket list

Ongoing i like- Our secret affair..

(I don't like reading ongoing books coz i need to wait for next update so i mostly make sure that the book im reading is completed)..

9. "Do you read offline also?"
No..

10. "Your favourite author (both online and offline) ? "
So, i love kiranhafeez
Her stories are so powerful and its impossible to not connect with them emotionally..

11. Do you like wattpad shows us true world .. or fake world through books?"
I guess it's mixture of both. Some books takes you to a land where everything is good and happening, while some gives you a reality check and i think both are important..

12. "Ever wanted to be a Character in Someone's book??"
Not specifically but any character where female protagonist is witty, funny and sharp and gives it back to anybody who tries to mess with her is my fav role..

13." What is important in your eyes... Money, Fame, Love, or Family??"
Family, and then love without them ur nothing...

14." If you would ever like to write who and what would be your inspiration?"
Maybe just maybe if i write someday then i would love to write either about BTS or Virushka coz i stand both of them and i have seen both their journey and they are my inspiration..

15. " Want to say or ask something to your favourite author ? If yes... Then tag then ask here. "
So, my ques foe kiranhafeez
when she start updating her book...

☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆● Published by guriii_randhawa