Of all the people?!

A/N-Reeeeeeeeeeeee- Hewwo, I'm back, again, with another chapter! I hope you enjoyed the last chapter. WARNING- mentions of blood and cuts, but no self harm!

"WHAT?!"

The load, harsh voices cried out at the inventor in sync. "Are you crazy?! I'm not sharing a bed with that shithead!" The supreme leader stomped his foot, growling at both of them. I'm just laughed in response, turning on her heel and strutting away as if she were a model. Kaito closed the door and sighed. "No. Fucking. Way!" Ouma cried out, slumping to the floor.

"Hey, it's not that bad..." Kaito mumbled a bit, helping the flustered boy up. He slumped down on the coach, Kokichi soon followed suit. "I mean, I can stay on one side and you can stay on the other?" The luminary of the stars shrugged and leaned back.

Ouma pouted. "But I bet you move on your sleep...WHAT IF YOU END UP SPOONING ME?!-" He whined, falling dramatically off the coach. Kaitos eyes widened as he looked at the boy in front of him.

"WHY ON EARTH WOULD I DO THAT?!" The purple haired male retorted back sharply. "I don't even move that much in my sleep, y'know..." he mumbled quietly, looking down at his hands as his face turned a bright red.

The boy sat in front of him crossed his legs and leaned his head on his arms. Ouma huffed and fell back onto the galaxy carpet behind him. "This suuuuuucks!" He whined out, hitting Kaitos legs away from him.

"Hey! Look, I don't like this anymore than you do, but I'm not moaning like a child like you..." he grumbled, getting up and going to his room. Ouma followed him like a little lost puppy. "So, I'm on the right side furthest away from the wall." Ouma nodded and sat on his own side, falling backwards onto the pillow. It was surprisingly comfortable and he smiled but hid it from the taller male.

"Hey Momota-Chan? Um...why do you hate me?" He asked, sitting up slightly and giving his signature grin. For a small boy, he can sure piss of basically everyone. This cause Kaito to grumble and growl at him.

"Well, for starters you're a liar, you annoy everyone, umm...that's it...I guess you're aren't that bad then..." the astronaut said with a sigh. Ouma looked blank for a moment, before his face lit up. "Don't take it the wrong way, I mean, you still aren't my friend!" The small boys face dropped.

"Ghee Momota-Chan, you're so mean!" He pouted, crocodile tears falling down his cheeks. Kaito reluctantly wiped away his tears. Ouma hid a small child as Kaitos hand cupped his cheek. And then, being the gremlin he is, he bit the older boy's hand.

"AHHHH-! YOU IDIOT!" Momota pulled his hand away as Kokichi ran away into the living room. "GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT!" The dorm room was filled with the devilish giggles of one of the boys and the shouting of the other.

After a few minutes, Kaito heard a loud crash and then a yelp of pain from a specific little liar. "OWWWW!" The astronaut skidded into the kitchen to see Kokichi on the floor, blood dripping from his hand. "H-hey Momota-Chan..." he guiltily looked away from him and instead looked at a certain smashed plate next to him. Kaito sighed and kneeled down next to him, patting him on the head.

"It's alright, now let's get you cleaned up..." he stood up and got a cloth, dustpan and brush. Momota placed them down and then ventured off to the bathroom to retrieve the first aid kit, all the while thinking of what Ouma had done.

After a few minutes he returned to the small boys side, taking out disinfectant and putting it on Oumas wound. "Sorry Momota-Chan, I didn't mean it, y'know..." Damnit, my guards dropping... Ouma thought, sniffing slightly as he thought back the tears. To be honest, it actually hurt him a bit. Okay, not just a bit, it hurt him a lot. Kaito looked at the boy in pity, before resting an arm around his shoulder.

"Hey, buck up, it's not your fault you...ran into the cupboard?" The taller male looked at the broken shards of polystyrene next to him. The smaller boy flinched but soon relaxed. Kaito finished off cleaning the wound and the wrapped one of those long, white bandages around Oumas hand. "There! All done!" Momota grinned and picked up Ouma, carrying him to the couch.

The small gremlin smiled weakly at him, having all his power being drained from him. "Thank you..." he said before slowly falling asleep, his head resting against the back of the couch. Momota smiled at the boy and softly ruffled his hair. Then his face turned a bright red. No, a Ouma is just kinda cute. No, he's really cute! Then he stood up and got a glass of water from the kitchen and chugged it down.

"I should take him to bed..." Kaito sighed, walking back to the living room and picking up the fragile boy, walking over to his bedroom and placing the small bean down on his own side. He got changed into something more comfortable than his everyday outfit and got into bed himself, trying to stay as far away from Ouma as possible. And soon, he allowed the darkness of sleep to engulf him into his dreams.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

It was around midnight when Ouma woke up, stirring slowly and sitting up. He let out a small yawn. His eyes glanced towards the sleeping figure next to him. The boy allowed a small smile to form on his lips, a deep blush appearing at his cheeks. He sighed as he carefully crawled out of the bed, careful not to disturb Kaito. Ouma waddled to the kitchen to go raid the fridge. After a few minutes, he found a chocolate bar and he unwrapped it and took a bite. He propped himself up on the counter top and swung his legs back and forth as he happily ate his chocolate.

It had been about ten minutes before he started to get more and more tired so he hopped off the counter and headed back to their bedroom. But, the sight he saw wasn't the best. Kaito was sprawled out across both of the two sides, snoring loudly like a lawnmower. Ouma groaned to himself as he stepped and sneakily crawled back in bed. He lifted Kaitos arm and pushed it away. The supreme leader smiled, feeling proud of himself for doing such a hard task. Unfortunately, the moment Kokichi got comfortable, he felt the taller boys arms wrap around him. His face became a blushing mess and he squealed softly as he tried to push him off. "M-Momota-Chan..." he pouted and he turned to face the other male. He didn't seem to be awake if it weren't the small smirk forming on his lips. "YOU IDIOT!" Kokichi pushed him off as Kaito burst out laughing and rolled away.

"I can't believe you fell for that!" The astronaut cried out as the smaller boy blushed, looking away. "Anyway, I'm going back to bed, night Ouma!" and with that, he lay back down and began snoring again. Kokichi did the same, although he didn't fall asleep straight away. Instead, he smiled softly. He didn't know why he did, but he had this...feeling in his stomach. Like butterflies, but not nervous butterflies, something else. He shrugged. He'd question it in the morning. For now, Ouma had bigger problems. Like how the hell he was going to deal with the tall boy next to him...

A/N- Yay! Second part out! I hope you enjoy it? Also, sorry for the wait, I've been really busy lately. Also also, thank you for this many votes! Anyway, good bye! UwU