Store, Tattoo Liquid and the Robot/Items

The Robotic voices are using all the path of removing the tattoos from the lands, it became more clear that the Shopkeeper of the Romainic Culture recognizes the tattoos in Red as her name is "Katobia Linda Thompson" which the citizens usually call her LinTom as her being the anthropomorphic grey cat who sells ancient structures and temples with historical figures as she uses the Liquid goo to insert decorations in her clone but a Goo Shiny Ball pops up and licked her face.

LinTom then found a glow less tattoo that changes colors to make something interesting to the Tourtries, near Romainic in Earthland. Rebecca was so proud of Marceline's work if her experiment as she then continued to remove the tattoos in the building where LinTom the Market Staller lives by.

She also recognized Katie and Mascara being on the LGBT community when she met Aaron Sace and his puzzles he founded from as she brought in the low poly puzzle board as Aaron then paid it for Free since the product was well received by the Locals and Expats. She also saw a shocking reaction when Titans and Scartray were involved with the situation about the Romainic as a theme park she didn't want to make would have become their property and then she has a plan to go find Stella the Luck.

Aaron mentioned the word Abolish which he saw at the back on the list people Abolished on Earthland such as Juvenile Torture since 1972 AD, Torture Devices since 1996 AD, Rope on Animals and People since 1919 AD and Slavery since 1806 AD. In colored glowing elements based on the color of gemstones and all Galaxies by the Gem Z transformation.

As Aaron bought in the recyclable-Toxic free cup, the tattoo liquid was put to Marceline's Cup for her collection of the Red liquid experiment for removal in no time. She also told Rebecca to keep the board Aaron got for free as she kept it inside the Tools Shiny Ball's Box that looks like a briefcase since the shiny ball Rebecca was holding is considered a handy male-like Aaron.

Marceline finally finds prevention for the Red Glowing Tattoo on landscapes by using the wood music that sings The Wonder Way, the trio then went to find the five members somewhere in the forest near the other island outside Romainic.

Meanwhile, Titan BullPig destroyed some landscapes and he built a theme park for a trick on a Mind-Controlled Mice groups who were caged by Dr. Falco. Titan BullPig also added the claimed bars for anyone who will ride it gets to become Scartray, Titan and Falco's Slave, Dr. Falco also experiments on his spaceship to record Eearthland's Security Camera to trap anyone who are different coming inside Scartray, Falco and Titan's Theme Park called Scartray's Ultimate Country as he managed to add MCM onto one of each headset. He said that the plan was going to be a success as LinTom spied on the trio's theme park situation, she wrote what was happening to her Country Romainic as he then drove a car without getting stuck on a red glowing tattoo as she was planned.