Send

Bakugou's pov

The sound of my alarm clock rang in my ears making me slam my fist into the that damm thing. Fuck...I groan as I sit up and rub my eyes softly, with my other hand I pick up my phone to see one text message.

Good morning bakugou
Sent5:37

Morning. Will you tell me who are ? Also WHY ARE YOU UP AT 5AM!!!

I couldn't sleep.

DAMN EXTRA! YOU'RE GONNA RUIN YOUR BODY!!

why do you care?

I DONT!

sure. Imma get ready for school now, see you in class I guess.

I groan and taped on the contact and added a name to it

                [ stupid extra]
              Delete           Save

I saved the number and got up and went to my bathroom. Turning on the shower and putting to the maximum heat, as it heated up i striped and looked in the mirror. I smirked before stepping into the steaming hot shower. Signing as the hot water washed away the aching of my muscles and stress of the past.

I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my waist before I started brushing my teeth, spiting out the taste of mint, I used my quirk to dry my hair by letting out small explosions to give my hair its spiky effect. I smirked to myself, god I'm so fucking handsome.
I put on some shorts and a black tank top before heading to the common room. Turing on the kettle, grabbing my mug and starts marking my coffee. As I stand over the counter I see icy hot walk into the kitchen yawning. I turn my attention back to my coffee as the kettle made a small 'click' to tell it's ready, adding the hot water to the coffee beans then adding a small bit of milk. Sipping on my hot beverage as I lean against the counter. My attention turning back to the two coloured haired male. Who was currently sitting at the closet table to the kitchen. He was facing me while on his phone, smiling down at the small illuminated screen. For some fucking reasons I was really curious as to what that nerd was smiling at. He never smiles!

Suddenly this feeling hit me in the chest making me growl. I was suddenly angry at what was making this guy smile at. But why! I don't give a fuck about what he dose! So what's this feeling

Jealousy

I growl to myself before setting my mug down and making myself some pancakes for breakfast, in the corner of my eye I keep glancing at the red and whit haired male. Making him a plate as well, walking over and sitting opposite him as I side the plate over to him. Making him look up for a second with wide eyed before going back to looking for the plate. A small "thank you, bakugou" was heard before we both started to dig in. Mine had powdered sugar and fruits while his was Maple syrup. Every now I then I saw him smile while eating. This make me fill up with pride as I was chewing on the sweet breakfast, smirking to myself. Seeing him enjoy and like what I made for him filled me up with pride. Soon we both finished, before I could even grab his plate he put his hand on top of mine.

"It's fine, I'll do it" half n half said before placing my plate on top of his and carrying it to the kitchen to wash up the plates. As he did I noticed what was on his phone...

[ Boom <3 ]

I DONT!

sure. Imma get ready for school now, see you in class I guess.

(Send) I love you bakugou...