Grabbing Draco's Tie

For the next week when Draco would pull Harry into deserted classrooms to fix his tie, things were a little awkward. Harry didn't want them to be, but Draco just got even more embarrassed and nervous around Harry after what happened in potions class. Harry figured that it might be because Draco thought he was just trying to make a fool out of him. So today Harry was going to clear it up for him. He was going to make sure that Draco understood what his feelings towards him were. As if he hadn't already showed him many times, but whatever. And they say Harry is oblivious.

    So when Draco pulled Harry into today's classroom Harry put his plan into action. While Draco was busy fixing Harry's tie Harry messed up Draco's. So when Draco was about to leave Harry called after him "Wait!" Draco looked extremely nervous when Harry called after him but he still replied turning back toward Harry "What?" Draco's voice cracked as he spoke. Harry said the next thing as smugly as he could "Your tie is messed up." He the proceeded to grab Draco's tie and pull him so close he could hear Draco's heartbeat, which was increasing rapidly. Draco felt like his heart was going to explode. Then Harry closed the small gap between the two, kissing him passionately. Draco stopped in his tracks for a moment before kissing back with just as much passion. Harry slid his tongue over Draco's bottom lip asking for permission and Draco opened his mouth slightly. Harry immediately slipped his tongue into the other boy's mouth and began exploring. Draco tasted like mint, strawberries and sugar. Harry loved it. He could get used to this, kissing the boy he loved, getting to taste him. He wanted to make this boy his. He needed to make this boy his.