The Red Moon (Akatsuki)

Heavy mist covering the entire plains of Matsuri. Swift moving silhouettes can be seen across river banks and a sound of clashing metals can be heard. The flowing water was in red color and scavengers are already waiting for the spoils of war. At the end of the battle a strong village and clan will remain. In every battle the victor will always be the Akatsuki. This village was known to their abilities to manipulate the element of nature. And this village was named Akatsuki after the name of their founder Hiruko Kagutsuchi who was born under the red moon.

Legend says that Hiruko died by protecting the clan from the demons that appears below the earth. He sealed the demon on a summoned wall called Rashoumon. And on his death bed he splits his chakra into two. The other half was sealed inside Rashoumon in order to keep the seal tight and the other half was split to five types of elements and distributed to the people who fought with him. Hiruko did this so that the people can maintain the balance and defend themselves against the demons if that time will come.

But years and generations passed, conflicts began to arise because of the greed of power. Clans and villages started to wage war to show who has the better power and clan to rule the world. And on every fight there will be a one clan left standing. Tobusa of the Akatsuki was the fearsome clan among the era. Oboro leader of Akatsuki acknowledged them and make them one of the protectors of their village.

And one of their strongest member was Tobusa Shinji. Shinji was considered as one of the skilled and powerful bender of elements in their village. He can wield fire, water and lightning. And aside from those three elements he can combine it and create a duo or trio combo simultaneously. Villagers believes that he was the incarnation of Hiruko. When enemies hears his name they will tremble in fear and fled in battles. Being popular on every battles Shinji was a type of man who doesn't love to fight. He will join a battle for the sake of his loved ones.

One day, Shinji went out to the woods to gather some herbs for medicinal purposes when she saw a wounded kunoichi from the rival clan. The kunoichi draw some weapon to defend herself but Shinji smiles at her and told her

"Do not be afraid young lady, I am not here to harm you. I just want to help you since you are wounded."

The kunoichi replied.

"Shut up you cannot fool me with those smiles. You are the renowned Shinji of the Akatsuki. And even I am wounded I can still fight you and kill you."

*cough!*

*cough!*

*cough!*

Sigh! "If you want to kill me you better be in good condition. And in your state right now, I can kill you using my pinkie. Do I make sense to you? So come with me let me tend those wounds. Don't worry I won't bring you to our village. Lets go somewhere else."

The kunoichi was at first hesitant to go along with Shinji. Since she knew that he is one of the top class warrior. But she can't do anything as of now since she knew that she cannot really fight him and besides anytime now she will be dead. Shinji pick her up and carry her on his back going to a nearby solid wall of rock with a secret entrance leading to a beautiful secret paradise. While Shinji carries her on his back, he acquaint himself to her.

"By the way let me introduce myself to you. I am Tobusa Shinji 22 years of age. I love to eat, sleep and to watch the sky until evening. I had my master Byakura who taught me on medical ninjutsu. I know that you are a kunoichi so don't mind my healing jutsu if its not good as yours."

As they continue the lady feels comfort at the back of Shinji. As they arrived in the small wooden hut, Shinji laid her down on a woolen bed.

"Remove your armor and let me see your wounds."

The lady was shocked and feels like she was humiliated by Shinji. She grab her kunai from her holster at the back of her waist and imbued it with wind property to increase the penetration and accuracy and threw it to Shinji. Shinji saw it coming and flick it with his bare hand.

"What the hell? What is your problem? I just want to see your wounds then you try to kill me?"

Shocked and amazed, the lady tried to get up and run but Shinji grab her left arm and pulled her away from the door.

"Stay! I won't harm you unless you will try to run away from me. I don't want to be rude at you so do not force me. You won't like it when that happens. Are we clear?"

Tired and exhausted the kunoichi lay down and removed her armor.

"Heal me, and don't you dare to do nasty things on me or I'll gonna cut you into pieces."

Shinji just smile and begins the healing.

"You've lost plenty of blood and got some deep wounds. And as of now the least that I can do for you is to use my little knowledge of advance medical ninjutsu."

"Do whatever you want, just heal me so that I can go back to our village."

"I am not as good as you in terms of using medical ninjutsu. I'm not that type of warrior as you and I am not a medical nin like you."