~Chapter 2~

A/N: So real quick, I know i'm going to change my mind later but I hate boys (sorry to any boy who might be reading this). They're so confusing. They get you mad then make you happy just to get you mad again...anyways, enjoy :~)

***J A D E N ' S   P O V***

As we leave the house I hear Payton ask someone where Addison and I are going. Avani and Charli both say we're going on a date and I can't help but smile.

"So where exactly are we going Jay Bug?" Addison asks. I roll my eyes at the nickname but also smile. It sounds cute coming out of her mouth.

"It's a surprise" I say getting into my car. I turn on the radio and the song Ai se eu te pego comes on. Addison and I were familiar with the song but we didn't know the lyrics so as we 'sang' along, it sounded like we were just mumbling.

A few minutes later I see the house that's been abandoned. It's been in great shape considering that nobody has lived in there for 5 years.

I get out of the car and rush over to Addison's side. I open the door and help her out.

"I didn't know you are such a gentleman" she says with a small giggle.

"There's a lot you don't know, hun"

"Oh is that so?" she asks, a smirk plastered on her face.

"Yeah" I say, smirking back.

Before I know it she's walking up to the house and knocking on the door.

"Nobody's going to answer" I call out.

"Then why did we come here?" she asks, a puzzled look on her face. She's so adorable.

"We're not here to go inside" I say walking over to the side of the house. "We're going to the back"

She quickly runs down the steps and stands next to me.

"What are we waiting for?"

"Nothing"

***A D D I S O N ' S   P O V***

Jaden and I walk to the back of the house in silence. Somewhere along the way we started holding hands, I didn't mind though.

As soon as we reach the back I stop dead in my tracks. It was beautiful. It was a huge pool with a few trees here and there. As I scan the amazing view, my eyes land on Jaden. He's taking his clothes off. I turn away to try and cover the blush creeping up on my face.

Then I hear a splash. I turn to look at where Jaden was last standing but he's not there anymore. I frantically look around calling his name.

"Jaden Hossler this isn't funny where are you?!" I yell.

Soon, arms wrap around my waist pulling me closer to the masculine body. "Looking for me?" he asks.

"Jaden I swear I hate you!" I say, pouting.

"No you don't princess"

"Yes I do" I say turning away from him.

"Ok, I guess I'll be on my way then" he tuns and starts walking away.

"Please!" I yell. "Don't leave me" I say, on the verge of tears.

"I wouldn't leave you princess. Wanna head back?"

I nod my head yes and we stand up, walking back to Jaden's car.

Jaden starts the car and i slowly drift off. The last thing I hear is the same song we were listening to earlier...

"Nossa, nossa

Assim você me mata
Ai, se eu te pego
Ai, ai se eu te pego"

*****************************************

A/N: Ok so the song lyric thing is ^^^. Anyways, we're of of school for an extra week due to the whole virus thing. Lowkey sad because I have to wait to see my friends for an extra week and that sucks balls. I've also been listening to a lot of sad music while reading Wattpad stories and let's just say I've been balling my eyes out. I might have also listened to Baby by Justin Bieber cause I was a little bored. Anyways......yeah :~) Also, sorry for the short chapter...

||WORD COUNT: 647||