who

We stormed into the battle raging outside of camp half blood.

Not five minutes later every demigod on the battlefield was in  sync with each other, I was fighting beside my oldest friend, Annabeth.

At some point I was separated from Annabeth and stabbed in the foot .

After stopping a gorgon from breathing I paused to look around,  we were pushing them back causing them to rapidly lose solders and instead of feeling joy I felt angry, empty and dreadful

It took me approximately 3 minutes to realize that something was definitely wrong but we were too late, I first realized when I started to feel an odd numbness in my feet which only progress to a slimy and cold feeling like I was walking knee deep in mud, snow and gunk even though I was wearing full body armour.

When I looked down I found that I was sinking into the ground at a slight and unnoticeable pace. I screamed out a warning already knowing who was behind this and that we might not be able to get out, shouting to the others to climb onto high surfaces like trees as I made my way to the closest tree but as I got closer I realized that there was something wrong with the tree, it had no branches and it was as if it was clouded in shadows even though the sun was directly above us.

Shrugging it off I kept on trudging towards it but as soon as I got within 25 feet of it I gagged at the putrid smell of rotten skin that burned my throat and nose.

Again I ignored the oddities of the tree until I reached it and I was about to reach my hand towards it when someone shouted "don't touch the trees!!" .

I looked towards the source of the panicked cry only to see one of the new campers crying as the tree he was holding onto started to suck him in.

Some didn't hear him in time and unfortunately also touched the devil tree then in the middle of the panic I saw a figure rising from the ground with it's forest green eyes locked on me.

"Run back to camp!" I shouted to everyone.

When the field was empty except for Gaea an I, I walked up to her, looked her in the eyes and asked a question that has been nagging me since I discovered her plan.

"How would you send the world back to the old age Kronos isn't here, Chronos is faded and you have no control over time. Even if you use nature to destroy modern civilization the soil wouldn't be able to grow plants and trees. By doing that you would also make some of your children fade cause some of their domains are connected to modern civilization in one way or another." I asked her.

Upon hearing my reasoning she lost her furious expression and looked at me intensely as if reconsidered me, as if she didn't think of it before she acted on her very flawed yet well thought out plan.

"Augh! Why do you have to make so much sense." She exclaimed, after a minute of silence she spoke up.

"I don't care about the consequences or my children I just want civilization gone including my grandchildren, the gods." She raged before she swung at me with a sword that appeared out of nowhere, I ducked at the last second and jabbed  forward, towards her abdomen but as my sword connected with her skin vines, leaves, mud and rock started to encase it forcing me to let go of it.

Now barehanded I summoned some water from the nearby lake and used it to form a sword identical to Anakumalos and used it to stab her but the same thing happened but this time I was ready so I let go of the sword and make it melt back into water and reform as a sword in my hands, thus went on for hours until a blinding gold light appeared beside me and a warm hand shot out of it and stopped my hand before my sword could connect with Gaea's neck.

I instinctively pulled my hand back and stepped back so I can see the new potential threat and keep Gaea in my sights.

I only got a brief look at the person to know it was a tall guy before he blocked a strike from Gaea that would have taken off my head with a weapon that was too fast for me to see, assuring me that he wasn't an enemy.

Soon we had formed a style in which we protect each other and distract her while the other cut through her weakening shield, it felt odd to fight back to back with someone especially when I hadn't seen the persons face and that he had my instincts fighting against itself on whether I should trust him.

While I was lost in thought the guy disarmed Gaea's but as her sword was flying away it struck me in the same spot that I had been stabbed in earlier on, pinning my foot to the ground making me scream.

During the time that Gaea was disarmed I made an ice spear and threw it at Gaea's heart while the other guy stabbed her in the neck, suddenly she shot up and off the ground.

After a few minutes liquid silver started falling from the. Sky then Gaea's dead body fell from the sky as rocks and mud, I stayed there hoping that my sword would also fall but when I was wrapped in comfortable arms that made my body feel electrified I calmed and if finally processed in my mind that my sword was gone.

•~•

I held him in a warm embrace as it finally sunk in that his infamous sword was gone forever.

After a few minutes of enjoying holding him he pulled back as I covered my face with the mist so that the demigods wouldn't look at it.

"Thanks, what's your name?" Percy asked, his voice was beautiful, he had grown so much since I last fought him, he was more mature and beautiful but he was still as trusting but not as blindly loyal as I remember which was perfect cause he can now feel the mating bond more.

I was deep in thought when I realized that he asked me a question.

I opened my mouth to answer when the campers started running over the hill and the Olympians started flashing in.

I just turned invisible and borrowed some of my essence to Perseus so that I wouldn't be sensed by the gods.

"Perseus Jackson! We are impressed that you defeated Gaea singlehandedly and we are sorry for the loss of your sword so as a reward and compensation we offer you a proposal." Zeus boomed.

"I don't need compensation and I had help but I'm interested to know the details of the proposal that you speak of." Percy replied making Zeus's face take on a slight red colour.

"We need to marry you off to one of the gods so that you do not turn to the side of evil but this comes with great rewards like you become immortal, you have an endless supply of money, you don't have to fight anymore, your dyslexia and ADHD will be gone, you become more powerful and you will join that council." Zeus said looking proud of himself.

"I'm sorry but I don't want to be married off, I just need to be alone for a while, please." He said then started walking off but halfway into the forest he looked at me over his shoulder, his eyes asking me to follow so I did.

After walking for a while I finally decided to show myself and collect my essence back from him.

"Hey, what's your name?" He asked as we came to a clearing in the forest. "Before I answer please hear me out, I didn't mean any harm I was just testing your skills I was never going to kill you or seriously harm you when we first met." I say as I remove the mist from my face causing him to gasp and back away in fear making me sad from lack of proximity to my perfect mate.

"How did you get out of Tartarus, why are you helping me?" He asked.

A.n as much as I hate to say it but please tell me if I am doing something wrong with this story.