Everybody dies in their nightmares

Chantel's POV

I was walked downstairs into the kitchen to get me sum to eat and I settled on some cereal and then went to sit on the couch. I was watching funny videos on my phone until I heard a loud ass sound from upstairs, I wasn't finna go check it out cuz I ain't dumb so I just kept eating cuz I'm also not no bitch so ion gaf who it is, im watching my videos. After a few minutes I had to pee and I forgot about the noice so I just walked upstairs and it was dark which is weird because it's still light outside but ion gaf cuz I ain't scared to die. I went in to the bathroom and did my business and while I was watching my hands I heard crying in my mom room, maybe she is here, but Ion care to check on her abusive ass. So I was walking down the hallway and while I was walking past my moms room I peeked and wit wasn't my mom it was....my dad crying on the bed with his antidepressants in his hand I ran in to the room and smack them out of his hand which made me fall into him and when I look up it wasn't him, it was jahseh and he had a devilish smirk I tried to get up but something was holding down my legs. Jahseh reached down and grabbed my neck pulling me closer to his face so I was looking straight into his eyes, they were filled with lust and was immediately scared. He then leaned in and kissed me but I didn't kiss back and he pulled back and looked at me for a second admiring my face and then unexpectedly smacked me and asf too I tried to hit him but my arms felt heavy like I had 1000 lbs weights on my arm. He then rubbed the spot he smacked me at and said "just kiss back babe" I wanted to hit him so bad but couldn't and I couldn't talk either so I just started crying and he leaned in and kissed me again but more harsh and I didn't want I get hit again so I kissed back, his lips were actually really soft and addicting.

I felt him smirk into the kiss and with that I felt something rub against my vagina which made me brake the kiss and look back to see the guy from last night. I woke up with sweat everywhere and tears on my face. Wtf was that?

TBC

I hope y'all like it and if you don't oh well🤷‍♀️😂
Make sure y'all vote and comment fo me, thank you oh so very mucho😘