Chapter 1

Skylar White's POV

"HURRY UP FAT ASS!" my brother Zac yelled, SHIT! I woke up late, I'm go to get a my ass kicked today. Yup this is my fucked up life, my name is Skylar White and all my life i was a maid, sleeping in the attic, abused, and bullied by the pack everyday. Being worthless, not good enough and always in pain. How did my life ended this way you may ask.

It all started on that horrible day, the day my parents died saving me, the day everyone started hating me, the worst day of my life. I begged my brother to play hide and seek that day and I hidden near the boarder like the dumb ass I am. The rouges attacked me causing me to have the scar that begins on the inside of my elbow and down to my wrist. Every time i see it, i feel like its mocking me of how i killed my parents. My dad, who was the Beta at the time and my mother came to save me, to protect me like they always have but i didn't know that was going to be the last time.

They tried to kill as many as they can but only killed half of them. I mind-linked the whole pack that we were under attack and to hurry. My parents lay there losing blood while the rouges were being to stand back up, said their finally words to me. "We're so sorry we couldn't protect you, tell your brother Zac that we love you guys very much. Now Skylar run away from here! Hurry!". They right in front of me, i had their blood on my hands, I was trembling in anger. I felt a rush of power and the only thing I saw was red. I blacked out and when I woke up I was standing in the middle of the piles of bodies around me.

I turned around and saw the whole pack and my brother Zac looking at me with anger, shock, disgust, and mostly hatred. I tried to tell them I didn't kill them but they don't believe me.

They never do. I was just a child. A beast.

I stood up from my small mattress and walked to my broken mirror. I looked at the disgusting use of a werewolf. I have long wavy black hair and ruby red eyes with gold around the edge. Probably my best thing I liked about me. I was 5'3, which was short as hell compared to other werewolves, and still had my baby fat even though I'm turning 18 in three weeks. I looked at my picture of all of us as a family. We were at the zoo and dad brought a dozen of balloons for us. In the picture Zac and I were setting the balloons free. I always loved balloons, they are so free, flying without a care in the world. I snapped out of my daydream and did my usual routine and wore a grey sweatshirt from my dad and baggy jeans.

I went downstairs and started to make breakfast, then i felt a string on my left cheek and i fell on the ground to see Ashley Walker in front of me. "You lazy ass bitch, couldn't even make breakfast on time, can't you do anything right? I wish the Beta was here instead of you." My eyes started getting watery with she remind me of my dad. Everyone always say that and I'm starting to believe it. Ashley Walker was the queen bee at the school and the pack whore. She was 5'6 with the perfect blonde hair and the dazzling blue eyes. She was basically a life-size Barbie doll with the flat stomach and D cups.

*Cough* Desperate bitch *Cough*

Victor King the Almighty and powerful Alpha! The greatest person in the world! Woo hoo! (Note the sarcasm)

came downstairs and Ashley run and jumped on him while making out with him. Gross, I'm gonna barf! Today was Victor's 18th birthday, he was suppose to find his mate but here he is making out with a whore. I feel sorry for his mate. " Happy birthday Alpha" I said quietly while bowing my head a little to show respect which he doesn't deserve. He looked at me with hatred and starting making out with Ashley again, I don't know why but that broke my heart a little.

The pack finished their breakfast and left me cleaning it up like usual. When i finished i started walking to school, I could of ran in my wolf form but i didn't want anyone to know I'm a white wolf, i never seen a white wolf before so i kept it to my self. I don't want to be made fun of again. My wolf is pure white and with the bright purple eyes unlike me and with a star on the middle of my forehead. When i got to school I prepared myself with another day of hell.