Chapter 2

Skylar White's POV

"What?" Trevor asked while all of them looked at me shocked.

"Train me" I repeated as I turned around to get my bag. I wanted to be trained so I won't be so worthless so they won't regret their decision of letting me join the pack. I turned back again and the twins asked "Why now don't you want to wait and get over your....."

"I'm already over him, I accepted it and I knew it was coming so it doesn't matter anymore."  

"Wow, I'm so proud of you, others would be slowly dying inside but you just get right up on your feet again." Mike said smiling at me but then I kill it. "Also because I want to kick people's asses and be all ninja-like" I said grinning widely. "Really? You had to kill the special moment?" Mike said while pouting. I grinned again and nodded. "SO HOW ABOUT SOME ASS WHOPPING?!?!" I yelled excited. Everyone chuckles but i didn't care I'm excited!

"Okay, if that's what you want I'll train you in your wolf form, Trevor will train you in your human form, Mike will teach you about our weapons, and the twins will train you in your speed and how to control your energy." Jake said turned and started walking.

We followed him when all of a sudden Trevor threw his arm over my shoulders and said "When we get home, we're going to see how you fight so i'm going to fight you okay?" I pushed his arm off of me and he pouted. "Well prepared to get your ass handed to you." I said playfully "I will beat you with my ninja's skills" I said while doing a fighting pose.

They all laughed and walked in the pack house. It looked like it was 4 stories high. They showed me to a guest room that was light green and I set my suitcase on the queen size bed. Need to add some balloons in here. "Let's go outside and see what you got." Mike said while we walked out the backdoor. "You must be good considering what you said earlier" Trevor said while taking off his shirt.

Shit.

We both shifted and then I felt that rush of power in my veins that I haven't felt since that day and started to fight him. It was all just a blur and somehow it ended up with me pinning him down. All of them looked at me shocked and I backed away and shifted. Chase gave me a shirt and while I was putting it on, Trevor shifted back .

"How did you do that!?!" Chance yelled.

"Trevor is our best fighter!" Mike said

"I think I know why" Jake said while thinking. "Why??" Trevor whined while pouting. I stuck my tongue out at him. Jokes on you! HA HA

"Skylar is a special wolf, there's this myth about a werewolf that has pure white fur to show the color of perfection. The color meaning of white is purity, innocence, wholeness and completion, and a star on their forehead means they're The Legendary White Wolf."

"What powers?" I asked. "She controls the weather, controls the four elements, has telepathy, can see the future or past, telekinesis, can freeze time and more."

"I heard of this story before, she is stronger than three Alphas together, faster than any wolf and she also has better hearing, smelling, and seeing than all of the wolves combined, I didn't know the stories were true!" Mike said looking at me amazed.

"I know this a lot information at once so take your ti-" "HOLY SHIT I AM AWESOME AS FUCK EVEN MORE AWESOME THAN BATMAN, SO WATCH OUT BATMAN!" I yelled while do the running man. All of the boys looked at me like I belong in asylum. But who cares, they'll get use to it. "LETS GET SOME BALLOONS TO CELEBATE WHOOOO!"

Sighs. 

Life is good.

Victor King's POV

What the fuck happened to her?

She was suppose to be this little weak bitch, but she just fucking cursed us out and left like she doesn't have a single fuck to give. I can not believe she is my mate, Skylar White, the girl who was the cause of one of the best Betas the pack ever had, the girl who killed her parents and a group of rouges when she was 11. 

That beast was my mate.

Why is the moon goddess so cruel to put me with her. I was going to be Alpha and I need A strong and beautiful Luna like Ashley to lead with me but no, it had to be her. "I'm am so sorry about my sister bro, I didn't know she was gonna go that low to lie about that." Zac said looking in the direction where Skylar left. "It's fine dude, let's just go and teach her a lesson" I said getting into the car.

Don't say that about our mate! She's beautiful! My wolf told me.

Too fucking late for that, just move on! She's too weak and kill her parents! I mean who does that! I yelled back

No she didn't! you never heard her side of the story!

I just blocked him out and walked into the pack house. "SKYLAR COME DOWNSTAIRS NOW" Zac yelled up the stairs. Silence. "SKYLAR!" Zac yelled again looking pissed. Silence. He stomped upstairs with me following him. He kicked the door down and yelled "ARE YOU FUCKING DEA-" but was greeted with..

a empty room?

We searched for her everywhere and saw a piece of paper on her bed.

Dear "pack"

    I just wanted you guys to know that I would NEVER forgive you guys but the dumb ass inside me still love y'all. I thought that a pack is suppose to love each other and treat each other like family, but I guess I was wrong. I know you guys don't care if I left but I love y'all even if you guys hated me. Zac, I know you blamed me for the deaths of our parents and think that I killed them but since I'm leaving I'll tell you my side of the story. We got under attacked and our parents died because of loss of blood, it's true that I killed the rouges but I didn't mean to. I blacked out. I know that I'm a monster for that but I never killed mom and dad. But they did say their last words to me. I never got to tell you because you always pushed me away, they told me to tell you that they love you and now that I'm leaving I wanted to say that I love you. And I forgive YOU. And for the "Amazing" Alpha all I wanted to say is that... FUCK YOU! If you think I'm depressed then you sir are wrong. I got over it right when it started so have a happy life with the pack whore Ashley (lovely choice for Luna by the way)

      With love/hate

            Skylar White

Zac was crying and whispering "She didn't kill them she didn't kill them" over and over again. I felt like dying inside, she left? Just like that? She got over it already, did she not love me? I'm her fucking mate and she got over it? "I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE DIDN'T KILL THEM! THIS WHOLE FUCKING TIME I BLAMED HER BUT SHE DIDN'T KILL THEM! NOW I HAVE NO ONE!" "Zac calm down, we can go search for her it's going to be okay." I said trying to get him to relax. 

"Why would I go get her and bring her back to make her miserable. It's too late now.

It's too late now