Chapter 1: Operation Infiltration

Location: Mt. Coronet, Sinnoh (during winter)

Time: 3:30 am 

Mt. Coronet... a harsh and hostile environment rivaled only by Mt. Silver that divides the regions Kanto and Johto. Only the strongest and most adaptable can live in these conditions but they also experience the same threat. The cold is the ultimate predator and it doesn't care for anything. It's the undisputed ruler of these lands. Hidden with in these mountains lays a secret that not many know about. 

On top of one of the many rock formations covered in snow was a ominous figure in black with blue highlights going around the cloak. Underneath the figure is seen wearing a gray sweat shirt and dark blue jeans with light brown boots. Almost everything can be seen but its face remains hidden behind a white mask.

As a chilling breeze goes through the formations a warm breath can be seen drifting in the wind until it eventually vanishes never to be seen again just like the life he once had before doing this. 

???: How much longer do I have to wait out here Nanu? 

Nanu: Just a little more kid.

???: Thats what you said the last time I asked old man!

Nanu: ...So?

???: Its been hours and nothing is happening. I'm cold, hungry, and tired. Most importantly I'm hungry. 

Nanu: Not my fault kid. You forgot your  jacket at base and not to mention you couldn't sleep for crap because you were to excited for the mission. Also what happened to the rations we gave you for this mission.

???: At them on the way here and to be honest didn't taste good. It was all dry and crumbly. Note to self don't eat food that says Dehydrated on the package.

Nanu: Thats because you were supposed to add water to it! It's in the name damn it! 

???: Oh .... Can we just do this tomor-

Nanu: shut up somethings coming.

???: what cant hear you over the loud jet engine noise.

Nanu: Thats your que kid. *breaks connection*

???: Hello?... Rude didn't even say goodbye.... Still hungry

The silhouette of a large ship the size of a wailord can be seen flying over the area. The figure gets up from his fixed position and begins chasing after the airship. 

After a few minutes of chasing after the slow moving ship through snow covered terrain the figure eventually finds what he had been looking for for years. A hidden secret base built into the mountain side. As the massive ship descends toward the landing doc its cloaking goes away and reveals the ship in all of its glory. 

???: Jackpot

???: Jackpot. 

While looking at the base the figure reaches his hand to his head and starts to speak into a hidden earpiece under the hooded cloak.