*Calum's P.O.V*
                                I brought Maddy to Marley Beach. Jared told me that when they were younger, they came here all the time. When we walked up to the beach, she had the biggest grin on her face. Then it faded. I sigh silently so she can't hear me.

"You remember coming here?" I ask.

She nods. "With Angie..."

Wait.. who the hell is Angie?

She looks at me. "Cal, Angie is my sister."

I can't be mad at her right now. Shes the one mad at me and I have to fix that. Later, I will talk to her about not telling me. Right now, just try to get her back and not lose her.

"I didn't know you had a sister." I say.

She nods. "That was the point. I didn't want people knowing. She lives in a mental institution right now and I'm trying to get her out, but she kinda hates us..." Maddy explains.

"Why does she hate you?"

"She thinks we abandoned her and left her there for her to die or whatever. She's the one who quit sending me letters. I still have every single one she sent me. I waited for months for the last letter and I never got it. I went to see her and she told me she wasn't gonna come home and I don't know what to do, or if there is anything I can do..." She explains.

Her phone goes off. "Oh hey, its my mom. Give me a second. Hello?"

At first, silence.

"What? How?" Maddy says, slowly.

Oh, no. Somethings wrong. 

Maddy drops her phone and falls to her knees.

"Maddy?" I get down next to her.

She starts crying.

"Maddy whats wrong?" I ask three times before she answers.

"My parents... went to get Angie... They were hit by a drunk driver... They're dead..." I have to hold her because she tries to punch the sand.

I call Ash.

"Yeah?" Ash asks.

"Call Roger and meet me at Marley Beach." I say.

"Why?" He asks.

"Maddy's parents just died. She's losing it." I explain and hang up, holding Maddy tighter.

I'm doing the right thing. I'm helping Maddy.
----
*Ashton's P.O.V*
                                I beat Roger to Marley Beach and I saw Maddy on her knees, crying. She doen't look hurt on the outside, but that doesn't mean she isn't hurt on the inside. 

"Cal?" I ask. "What happened?"

"I'll tell you later. Right now, we gotta help Maddy."

"Where are you having Roger take her?" I ask.

"Where ever Rodger feels she needs to go, if he feels she needs to." He explains. "I'm gonna fight for her."

He made no sense right there.     

"What the hell do you mean?" I ask.

"I don't know Ash! What am I supposed to do?" He yells.

"Not yell. That could make Maddy worse."
He gives me a pissed off look. I shrug.

"Can you tell me your name?" Rodger asks Maddy.

Maddy tries to calm down. 

"Who called you on your moms phone?" He asks.

"He didn't say his name. All he said was they're gone." She says between breaths.

Rodger stands up next to me. "I think she'll be okay, she just lost her parents so she can be upset. If things get worse later on, let me know, I'll come talk to her."

I nod and Cal agrees.

Maddy doesn't have to go anywhere.