The Sun, The Earth, and The Moon

*I would like to say this now that I would LOVE to read fanfiction about the series if you make it--any at all! That would be so cool! Make sure to tag me if you do make some or send me a link or a PM if you don't want anyone else to read it!*

*Also, this will be my own 'fanfiction' of what it would be like if Dominic x Genevieve x Preston had ever happened--because some of you want it.*

*Genevieve's POV* 

*Also, they do degrade her a fair amount so beware.*

They agreed to share me.

One night is what they both agreed to and I was more than okay with that.

All I needed was one night to get everything out of my system and be with Dominic for the rest of my life...

But I wouldn't lie and say that I didn't want Preston too.

I mean... He's Preston for Christ's sake!

The two eldest Blackstone brothers were practically twins and yeah...

I wanted them at the same time.

I was glad that now there would be no regrets. I knew I had made the right decision but still, my mind couldn't stop wandering.

And so here we were.

***

I exited the bathroom refreshed, cleansed, and emptied.

A towel wrapped around me, I walked down the hall to the playroom and stopped at the door.

My insides were clenching at the thought of the two men on the other side, at the thought of what they both wanted to do to me.

I was trembling and excited and I noticed my hand was shaking as I pressed in the code before opening the door.

"Princess," one said.

"Kitten," said the other.

And a chill ran down my spine as they stood side by side, both wearing a navy suit, both holding a small glass of bourbon.

Both with a smirk on their lips.

And I was...

Vibrating.

"Lose the towel," Dominic commanded and there was a moment of hesitance but then I let the towel pool on the floor below me.

The humiliation of being naked in front of them, the sense of degradation I felt at the fact that they were both dressed and even wearing shoes...

Well, I was dripping.

"Kneel, head down, thighs apart with your hands resting on them," Preston commanded and I knew better than to go against it or I'd get punished twice as bad.

So, I dropped and did as told.

"Beautiful," Dominic commented in awe and I was blushing as I heard footsteps coming my way but it was almost impossible to tell who was who without seeing.

"Safeword," Preston asked, "Please remind us what it is."

"Muffins," I whispered and beamed when I heard him hum in approval.

"Shall we get started, brother," Dominic asked and a second later I heard the sound of two glasses being set down on wood.

"I think we shall," Preston agreed and I could hear the smirk in his voice.