💛cicada x studs💙

Obviously requested my the queen StudiousSlamacows
Felix doesn't exist because she loves her-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No ones pov
Studs stood at the top of a tall building. She thought of really doing it. She looked down and shivered at the height of it. Nobody loved her. She had no close friends. All those thoughts made her more anxious. She crouched a bit and jumped off the building. Mid fall she waited for the pain to hit her and finally die. Cicada saw her and quickly flew over to her and caught her before she hit the ground. Studs looked at him. "Please let me go.." she muttered. "I may be evil but I won't let a cutie like you die" he smiled warmly and flew to the ground.

Studs blushed and looked away. "You don't mean it.." she quietly spoke. Cicada nodded grabbed her hand, leading her to his room. He sat her down and took off his bug suit. Studs looked away while cicada put his normal clothes back on. He sat next to her and put his arm around her waist bringing her closer. "What are you-" studs got cut off my cicada smashing his lips onto hers. They broke the kiss for air. "You taste like chicken-" studs giggled. "You taste like cupcakes UwU" cicada laughed.

-timeskip-
Studs laid down and hugs cicada who is next to her. Cicada hugged back and kisses her forehead making her blush. Studs yawned quietly and fell asleep. Cicada smiled a bit before hearing her mutter. "Thank you for saving me.." she mumbled. Cicadas smile grew wider and fell asleep with her.