(old. Images removed) Bioshock Ascension Part 2

R&R is clearly the first letters of their names and Lutece... yet again, (Yn) felt like he should know who they were...

It was so frustrating not being able to recall!!!

Sighing, (Yn) opened the duffle bag and found around $980 worth of Silver Eagles. And the 2nd of the 3 items... was something (Yn) honestly didn't expect. (Yn) was so excited, that he put his ['Ole Faithful] into his inventory.

Picking it up, (Yn) subconsciously drew upon his inventory and slapped in a magazine.

In all honesty, (Yn) could never have been happier. The original doom games had been a privitabal part of his childhood, and in his hands right now was a Plasma Rifle

Text appeared in his vision with arrows pointing/connected to the device as though telling him things about the Plasma Rifle's modifications.

The text went away and then came the statistics

[High-level Weapon Acquired!!!!!]

[Plasma Rifle:

(image of the Plasma rifle that you just picked up)

Description: Wielded by the Doom Marine, this weapon has a low damage output but the rate of fire more than offsets it, allowing to do far more damage than even a Custodius Bolter, this weapon can also target a single target, sending a stream of Argent Lighting to connect to a target and turn them into a living bomb. Opponents with shields are in far more dangerous due to the fact that this weapon can turn their shields, be them energy, metal, or wood, and turn those shields into devastating short-range bombs.

Plasma Rifle (Old design) Damage: 367

Plasma Rifle (Old Design) Explosive damage: 214

Plasma Rifle (Old Design) Rate of fire: 3,450]

The window closed once I finished reading it. Putting down the [Plasma rifle (Old design)] I picked up the next and last item. It was a belt that looked oddly like Batman's belt mixed with something an Astartes would wear. on the front left was a smoke grenade and a flash grenade, on the front right side was a Frag/Krak grenade and a Fuze charge, on the far right side of the belt was what looked like a large pouch with R6 Maverick's Suri torch in a makeshift leather holster for it but it was an Astartes edition in terms of how big it was, on the right side was another large pouch that looked like it held Magazines for weapons like Bolters.

Hanging from the right side of the belt, in a scabbard was a large Blade that at the tip of the scabbard had 2 thin cords. Likely to tie around my leg.

[High-level Item acquired. Astartes Printer belt acquired. (gift of Nyarlathotep)]

[Astartes Printer belt: grants ammo printers for magazines of ammunition, and turns the various grenades located on it into cooldown based abilities

Only grants abilities / Magazines the times already shown. Please use a workshop to change these items Current printed items.

Current printable Items and abilities that come with the belt

Setting it aside I walked over to the large panel with a lot of red buttons and summoned the picture into my hand.

The 1st button was the top left button.

2nd button was the bottom right

3rd button was 4 rows down from the top, 6 columns across from the left

4th button was 3 rows down from the top, 3 columns across from the left

Next, pull the huge ass on the left of the panel,