soulmates. i suppose everybody has them. i mean, i guess we all do since we have these damn marks on us. hi. let me introduce myself. i'm richie. richie tozier. i am a regular 17 year old high school student. besides the fact, that i'm not. and i never will be. now, you may be wondering why i will never be regular. and the answer to that is because of my 'mark.'

my mark isn't like everyone else's. mine is different. and it's exposed for everybody to see. my mark is on my cheek. what's so wrong with it being on my cheek? it's shaped like a hand print. it's really nice knowing the the first time your soulmate touches you is by slapping you.

anywho... my best friends are beverly (bev) marsh, stan (the man) uris, and michael (mike) hanlon. mike is the quarterback on derry high school's football team. stan is... different. he loves bird watching but listens to 'bloodwitch.' bev and i... we're a different story. we are what you'd consider the 'bad' type of high schoolers. we go to parties, smoke, drink... all that fun stuff. we are what you would call a rag tag group of misfits.

a/n: yooo what's up people! i am officially back into writing and i'm going to finish this story. i hope y'all are prepared for feels and tea. please comment, vote, and share with your friends.