Chapter 18🎉

"It's amazing what you can get when you quietly, clearly, and authoritatively demand it"
-Meryl Streep

I was laying in bed with Jah when I heard my doorbell ring. Groaning, I rolled over.

"Can you open the door?" I asked Jah.

He sighed real loud and got out of the bed. I had the urge to throw up so I ran to the bathroom.

While I threw everything up, I heard Jah calling my name. My stomach was hurting. Maybe it was just what I ate yesterday. I mean cause I ate a lot.

"Yo you good?" He asked me. I flushed the toilet and nodded my head.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said while getting up and rinsing​ my mouth out.

"Why you throwing up?" He asked.

"Because of all the food I ate yesterday." I said lightly pushing him to the side.

"You sure?" He asked sitting down on my bed while twisting his dreads.

"Yes." I said walking into my closet.

I pulled out some pink shorts and a white shirt. He watched me as I took my bra and panties out my drawer. I got in the shower and stood there for a moment before washing up.

I pray to God I'm not pregnant. It was too early for me to. Plus, the baby daddy ain't shit. How could I have a baby with him? Why him?

On the flip side, I could be a good mother. I could teach him or her right from wrong. Be there for all their important days. Teach them what real love is .

After I got out the shower, Jah walked into my room with a towel wrapped his waist. I watched him as he walked over to my dresser and pulled some clothes out.

"Boy when did you move some of you clothes into my house?" I asked him. He turned and smirked at me.

"When we made it official." He said dropping his towel. I rolled my eyes and turned my body away from his. He stay playing like somebody want him.

"You can look now." He said.

"What you got on?" I asked him.

"Boxers." I turned around to look and he was still butt naked. I screamed and he started laughing.

"I can't stand you." I said while walking out my room.

"Happy birthday baby!" He yelled.

"Thank you." I yelled back. I felt the urge to throw up once again.

Oh nah. I threw up in the guest room bathroom and washed my mouth out. Lord please.

After sitting here contemplating, I texted Pebbles and told him to go get me a pregnancy test. Don't. I walked in the living room and laid down on the couch.

"Akashaa!" Someone yelled from outside my door. It had to be Ryan. He so over dramatic and he'd be the one to be yelling my name. I rolled my eyes.

"Akashaa Mei Zenn!" He yelled. See no. That was uncalled for.

I got up off of my couch and swung my door open. Yes I was correct. It was him.

"Why the hell are you outside my house screaming?" I asked glaring at him. He smiled.

"Because. Happy birthday to you!" He yelled.

There was a red and silver Jeep in my driveway with black bows on them. He had like 8 gift bags in his hand. I smiled and shook my head at him. I walked outside but he mugged me.

"I know you don't think you're going anywhere with those clothes on." He said. I smirked.

"It's my birthday." I said.