Prologue

-Parallel Universe-

In a small town of Mission Creek, there was a family of five. The Hendersons. Four kids and one Dad. the mother past years ago after her youngests birth. This is the story of that family and their life.

Donald was the father of this family. He had to raise four kids alone. He had always wanted to be an inventor, but he could never get things to function right. His family was currently living in a small apartment, forced to be spitting distance with eachother. He would always be on a dating website to find a date. His kids would fight all the time leaving him to have to punish them. He could though, he was never around.

Adam was the oldest child. He was very insightful, smart, and responsible. (An: It felt so weird writing that) He always had to watch his younger siblings since their Dad was gone alot. He would always try to keep the peace, but it was never effective. 

Bree was the second oldest. She was your average shallow teenage girl. She was popular and loved by many. She would always start the drama, and if involved her she would end it. She was pretty much a mall rat. She would try to be the mother in the family (being the only girl) but she never knew how.

Chase was the third oldest. He was captain of the football team and his nikcname was 'Spike'. He was rude, arrogant and dumb. (AN: Felt weird writing that too) He wasn't the best student, but he was the player on the team, not to mention he gets all the girls. He would try to slip by without any responsibility in the family.

Davis was the youngest child. He was a smallest and youngest. He somehow broke the streak of being a year apart from the others, by 5 years. He was always picked on by his 2 older siblings, Bree and Chase. He was forced to share a room with Chase, which Chase would often kick Davis out whenever, since it wasn't hard for Chase to over power Davis. Davis felt guilty about his mother everynow and then, he knew that if she was there, Chase wouldn't treat him like that. But she's gone.

The Hendersons are your average family of 5 who like to pick on eachother. This will be a very interesting family to follow. Wont it?