Halo island

Audrey's pov: I woke up to my alarm ringing, I groaned.
Audrey:Ugh what time is it?
I looked over at my close and great 6 am. I rubbed my eyeballs and got out of bed. I slumped into the bathroom and did my usual routine. I showered and put on some comfy clothes

I put my hair in a bun and went downstairs

I put my hair in a bun and went downstairs. My family was still sleeping so I tried my best not to wake them up. I went into the kitchen and made myself some oatmeal. I ate and cleaned my dishes. My mom then came downstairs.
Audrey's mom:You ready to go *yawns*
Audrey:Yup
I grabbed my suitcase and headed out the door. I went into the car and checked my phone. It was 6:50 am. I sighed. Thank god it only takes 5 minutes to get there.

Rosa's pov: I woke up to my alarm ringing at 5:25 am. I turned it off and got out of bed. I did my morning stretches and meditated. I went to my bathroom and washed my face, brushed my teeth then I showered and put on some comfy clothing on. Don't need to be uncomfortable on the boat.

 Don't need to be uncomfortable on the boat

I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. I grabbed the bread and eggs and avocado and put the bread into the toaster. I grabbed my eggs and cracked them into a bowl and started whisking. After whisking them I put my eggs into the pan and started to make scrambled eggs. After the eggs were done I put them onto a plate and grabbed my toast and put some avocado on it. I poured myself some cold water and ate my breakfast. After I washed my plates and I grabbed my suitcase and headed out the door. I put my suitcase into the trunk. I waited outside for my mom to come. She came out 2 minutes later.
Rosa's mom:Aren't you excited?!
Rosa:Yup but I'm really tired right not so I'm not showing it haha
Rosa's mom:Understandable let's go.
We went into the car. I checked my phone and it was 6:40 am. That's good, we're on schedule.

Ella's pov: I woke up at 6:10 am and I sighed. Great. I was looking forward to the trip but I am just not a morning person. I hopped into the shower and after I put on some clothes, obviously.

I put my hair into a ponytail and I went to my kitchen and poured myself some cereal

I put my hair into a ponytail and I went to my kitchen and poured myself some cereal. As I was eating I checked my phone and social media. After I washed my bowl and grabbed my suitcase and I waited for my dad. He came downstairs 5 minutes later and went and started the car. I checked the time and it was 6:45 am. I sighed and I put my suitcase into the trunk. I went in the car.
Ella's dad:Goodmorning kiddo
Ella:Morning
Ella's dad:Are you excited
Ella:Yah I guess I just wish we didn't have to wake up this early in the morning.
Ella's dad:Haha Yup, I know your not the type to be a morning person

I smiled at my dad and we headed off to the boats.

Audrey's pov: I arrived at the boats and I got out the car and grabbed my suitcase
Audrey:Bye mom see you in 3 days!!
Audrey's mom:Bye sweetheart, be safe and don't cause anyyy trouble
Audrey:Obviously haha
I hugged my mom and left to see if Rosa arrived. Of course she was already there. I walked over to her.
Audrey:Heyyy
Rosa:Heyy can't believe it's the trip already I have been looking forward to this!!!
Audrey:Same honestly what time is it by the way
Rosa:7:00 am right not we're about to start going onto the boats!!
I grabbed my suitcase and both of us headed to where the boats are at where there were many students. I sighed. Then the principal started to talk.
Principal:Hello everyone! Thank you for attending this trip and I hope you have a fun safety journey, now for the seating, each boat will have 3 classes in them so if your sitting next to your friends please be respectful. Also the rows are for 3 people so pick two other people to sit with!

I looked at Rosa. She sighed and had the same thought to. We had to choose another person to sit with us. I looked around but it seems like everyone was picking their partners. Then an idea came to me.

Audrey:I know who!
I grabbed Rosa's hand and led her to the person I thought of, Ella.
Audrey:Hi!
Ella:Um..hi?
Rosa:We were thinking if you wanted to sit with us?
Ella:Oh um sure I guess
Audrey:Oh okay! Let's go pick our rows!
All three of us boarded onto a boat and put our luggage into the luggage area. We sat down at one row. I sat in the middle between them. Ella pulled out her earphones and went on her phone. I guess that's understandable, she doesn't seem like a person talker. I sigh and smiled at Rosa. The captain came on.

Captain:Welcome! Thank you for attending this boat! I am your captain and I willl be taking you guys to Halo island!!! Now please be respectful to your peers and this boat will just be an hour and 30 minutes.
The captain then told us our safe tyy and what to do in emergency situations. I sighed and got myself comfy.

*An hour and 30 minutes later*

I opened my eyes I guess I fell asleep, I didn't even know haha. I looked to my right and saw Rosa looking out. I looked to my left and saw even Ella was looking out with us. I looked what they were looking at and I guess we made it because I saw Halo Island.