Rules and Lore

This is meant for GROUP RP, but IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO INDIVIDUAL RP, Then just say "May I" In the comments. I can play multiple Creatures or beings at once.
-Don't bully! Please be morally correct.

-Smut/Mating is not allowed. Timeskip it. I don't see why you would want to Roleplay two animals Mating anyways..

-DO NOT SPAM TAG. People have lives.

-Please Roleplay in one group Chain! I will start the chain in each channel, and if you navigate to another area, please inform me.

-Having your Creatures talk is fine.

-Roleplay in Third Person

-Please be realistic!

-Have Fun! I mean it! I'm really looking foward to this one.

LORE

Billions of years ago, the Permian Extinction wiped the First Forms of Life from the Planet.

65 Million years ago, an asteroid hit Earth, killing the mighty Dinosaurs that ruled longer them any other species on the Planet.

And A few Million years ago, a mass die-off and evolution rid of the Mammals from the Cenozoic Era.

But, what if that all changed, and fractions of each era was preserved?..

On one, uncharted islands, deep in the South Pacific Ocean and yet to be discovered lies the Island of  Musnia.

Here, species from the Permian (First Creatures), Mesozoic (Dinosaurs), and Cenozoic (Mammals/ Early Modern Life) live in harmony, forming their own ecosystem to coexist together.. What part will you play?