part-15

Like this 1 hour passed still she was trying to wake him....
Anika noticed shivay mobile was ringing . She glanced caller ID it showed as baby 25. A lone tear escaped from her eyes. In this two years of thier marriage life shivay never introduced her in front of world. He always goes to parties and function with his girlfriend's . She very known what will happen is she attended the call? So she decided to give deaf ears to that.

Ani POV
Phail gha raitha!!! He have an important meeting today. He need to present at office in 10.

Anika slapped herself for forgetting his meeting. She rush into washroom to turn on heater. Later she rush to wardrobe to iron his cloth.
She don't know which cloth he going to wear today. She place her hand on her cheek and remembers yesterday slap for iorning wrong cloth . She gulp her salaiva and started to iron all suits in wardrobe.

Shakthi watch all these through window. He felt bad for Anika.

Sha-may I come in.
Shakthi knock open door lightly.

Ani-yes uncle.

Shak-beta what are you doing? Are you planning to open any ironing shop.

Anika bend her head down.

Shak-this one is perfect. Keep other clothes in wardrobe.

Ani-are you sure uncle?

Sha-i'm 💯 sure beta. I know about his and his mother's taste very well😒.

Anika chucked lightly.

Shak-by the way Anika. Today he has one important meeting right!

Anika node her head lightly.

Shak-this boy never going to change. You don't worry beta. Today I wake him by my own way.

Shakthi throw bucket full of water on sleeping shivay.

Shiv-what the hell!!!
Shivay woke up with jolt.
Shivay raise his hand to slap Anika but he got confused to see shakthi standing near him instead of Anika.

Sha-good morning beta😊

Shiv-ya ya.morning morning
Shivay replied to shakthi while glaring Anika.
Anika watch here and there to escape from his glare.

Shak-beta you have an important meeting today, remember?

Shiv-oh shit!!!! I totally forget about it. It all happens because of you.

Sha-stop throwing your fault on her shivay. What mistake she did say.

Shiv-she...she.

Sha-see time beta...

Shiv-oh shit...
Shivay rush to washroom after seeing clock.

Anika follows him grabbing his towel.

After 10 mind shivay come out from washroom wrapping towel around his wrist.

Shiv-papa! You still here

Shak-ya any problem

Shiv-umm nothing.

Shakthi well know that shivay will beat Anika after he left so he stay there to save that poor soul from his devil son.

Shiv-anika give my suit.

Anika pass suit to shivay.

Shivay silently take the suit.
Shakthi smirked seeing his behavior.

Shiv-why the hell you are standing like log. come on feed me.

Anika shivered after hearing his roar.

Anika feed shivay with her own hands. Intensioly shivay bite Anika fingers . Anika cry silently.

Shiv-ok bye papa.

Shakthi give fake smile to shivay.

Shivay left the room after giving deadly glare to Anika.

Sha-thank god ..he left .
Now You take rest beta.
Shakthi Pat Anika cheeks and left the room.

To continue...