Shot-5

Hey guys.. I m here with next shot.

In a second cars runs on the tracks.. swara fold her both hand together praying that everything go well and sanskar win.
The crowd was cheering for their favourite racer. It was just a practice match but the stadium was full. Cars were running on the track. Sanskar was also driving with full speed. He gear up speed... In a moment, swara sees his car was overtaking other cars as he was in middle.  She smiled happily. Jiya jumps on Rehan happily . Rehan was also happy and cheering for him. Soon, he was on no. 3  .. in next lap he was at no. 2.. and he increased speed more and now his car was and another car were at equal position.. it was Mike car. Sanskar sees it but he concentrated on driving, gearing up he overtook Mike.. swara who was fisting her palm and tensed get relieved. Now only three laps remaining.. sanskar was at no. 1 position.. and maintained his speed... Then only Mike car came in his right side .. he saw him.. Mike give " u r gone" look.. before sanskar could understand.. his car was hit  and it turned around.. and it went to side.. He tried to control the car but it was too late.. and somehow he stopped the car and controlled before any mishap but he was scared that moment. Other cars passed. He was breathing heavily and eyes got wide realizing everything. His memory got fresh to the time when he raced last time. How his car spin around and crashed. His mind was blocked to think anything. He couldn't think anything else, not able to anything..
Swara , who was happy before a moment, now shocked to see this. Rehan and jiya were also too shocked.. swara thought he will try to drive again but he didn't. His car stopped at the side on the track. The safety team rushed to spot to see if he is fine. Swara also got worried but she could see he was sitting without any movement. Rehan and jiya also went there.
He was taken out of car. He said he is fine and was going from there. Rehan was asking if he is really ok? He was angry on Mike also because he did that intensionally.

" So mr. Sanskar is going out of race track with safety teams... it can really turn in dangerous accident. He participated after so long but couldn't match the level" commentator said.

" It happens generally after such long break from race. Its not new ." Another commentator.

" But it will be really challenging for mr. Sanskar to do better in next race.. where is no chance to do mistake.. will he able to make it.. well Its really looks unbelievable till Mike is here".

" Knock"

Sanskar opened his eyes as he was resting his head back on chair.  He was in his cabin thinking about the race two days back where he couldn't able to face it. Now he was back to his company ,to his job. He take a sigh and composed himself.

Sanskar: come in..
A girl came in and say: sir, Mr. Mittal is calling u in his cabin.
Sanskar: ok.. I will go. Thank you.
Girl nods and go from there.

He took some file and went to mr. Mittal cabin for some work. After an hour ,he came back to his cabin and put the file on table and sat on his chair to start his work again, it was lunch time but he ignored. Then a knock disturb him.

Sanskar: yes.. come in ( said looking into file)
" If u leave something in middle then it doesn't mean that u got rid off it. It always follows u, whether it's past, dream or passion"

He heard the voice and we'll knew who is it. It was HER.. swara.  He look up from file and saw her as she entered inside cabin.

Swara: u will never find peace untill u end it. Stuck in between is not an option. If we start something then we should end it. Don't loose hope like this.

He got up from chair.
Sanskar: why are u here swara?

Swara: I thought to talk to u but u didn't even give a chance to do that before leaving and come here. U were not ready to take my calls also so thought to come here only.