2jin

two pair of warm hand grabbed Hyunjin by her waist then engulfed her in an embrace. the poor woman yelped in surprise. she grimaced at the horrible sound but it must have sounded different to the woman behind her as she heard her laugh– something Hyunjin has come to love and memorize over the past four years. Heejin sounds like she was amused as she cooed over Hyunjin.

"hey, bub!"

"unnie!" Hyunjin whines as Heejin started to mess her hair again. it's Hyunjin's pet peeve but Heejin always manages to get away from her wrath. Hyunjin wonders if her head has some sort of magnet because Heejin's hand would always gravitate there.

"oh, look at you! baring your sharp puppy teeth at me!" Heejin scolds Hyunjin when the latter peeled herself off from her making Heejin immediately miss Hyunjin's warmth.

Hyunjin raised her brow when Heejin started sulking.

"are you perhaps... sulking?"

"i'm not!" but her pout says otherwise.

"seriously, unnie? you're the one messing my hair yet you're the one who's sulking?" okay, Hyunjin is now amused when Heejin started to squirm under her eyes.

"you're so mean! i only wanted some warmth in this cold night but you're depriving me of that! is that how younger sisters treat their unnie?" Heejin said accompanying her pure argument with grandiose hand gestures.

Hyunjin tried her best not to falter at the s-word. she chuckled dryly as she entered the code of her apartment, with Heejin head resting on her shoulder, her arms snaking on Hyunjin's waist.

unnie, you're so mean.

"now, you're using me just to keep you warm?" her empty apartment welcomed her. it was emptier since Aeong wasn't around since she has to leave him with her mom and step-dad in sillim-dong. her chic baby boy was a big tsundere. he, most of the time, ignores Hyunjin when she becomes clingy but when his favorite human gets busy, he would wrap his body around her and distract her from what she was doing. because of this, Hyunjin would end up babying Aeong and later cram all the things she was supposed to finish.

"that sounded bad," Heejin mumbled against Hyunjin hair, "you say that but what you don't know is that i'm doing this for your sake."

Hyunjin opened her refrigerator and gathered the ingredients for their dinner. she hummed every once in a while, pretending to listen to whatever nonsense Heejin was spouting.

"you have too much warmth in your body Hyunjin! and you know that having too much is bad for your body and that is why i'm saving you from your demise!" Hyunjin wondered if Heejin have drank before going home. now that she remembers, she have sniffed a subtle smell of alcohol from her earlier.

"it's thermodynamics!" Heejin continued rambling, "you ought to transfer hea-" Hyunjin can't take it anymore! she grabbed a slice of bread and shoved it to Heejin's mouth. "that ought to shut your mouth." she said and served their dinner.

Heejin chewed the bread fast as the food was served before her. Hyunjin then looked up after swallowing her food when Heejin giggled out of nowhere. "unnie, i didn't know you've drunk a lot."

"i did drink a bit but not enough to make me drunk." she said as a matter of fact.

that's what the drunk always say.

"so," she hesitated, "you and jiwoo-unnie?" she just hoped that she sounded uninterested but not too much. just enough to make it sound like she's making small talks.

"what about me and woo?"

"she did mentioned it in a passing that you two were going out for a drink. was it today?"