Chapter 2

Taehyung was standing beside jungkook giggling softly to each other. I was so immersed by his beauty until i didn't realized i've been staring him like a hungry bitch and that was so unexpected-

he suddenly turn his direction to me and h-he was smiling at me.

N-no i need to control myself. Wtf? Im talking to myself. Aish my life is so fucked up.

" y/n!!!"

" WTH", i was so shocked and jump out of my chair. Everybody was looking at me and i'm so embarrassed as fuck. I mumble sorry and sit down. I glared at lizi who was sheepishly holding her laugh.

" Are you being serious right now?", I said to lizi.

" I-im sorry but that was so funny", lizi chuckles and continued "You was drooling over taehyung and i've been calling you like  a thousand times dude! Are you really likes him that much?", Lizi stares at me waiting for my answer.

" i-i guess i do? I dont know", i rumble.

"Then don't be such a coward and tell him that you like him ",said lizi with a smile on her face. I swear i really want to punch her on her face luckily she is too cute to be punched .

"Stop encouraged me lizi. You don't have to because i'll end up being rejected by him". Before lizi can open her mouth i cutted her off.

"And i'll confessed to him someday and prepare for my death news", i looked at her with a small smile plastered on my face.

"Aww my baby y/n don't say such a stupid thing like that. Trust me you're beautiful, talented,good-hearted and innocent lil bunny. That fckin kim taehyung didn't realize that you're so beautiful . You deserves better y/n. No matter what i'll support you okay? Now please smile" , Lizi said with some cheap aegyo.

I fondly smiled at her. This is so ridiculous. How i'm gonna live my life when i know i'll end up getting hurt more that ever? I've been hurt countless time and it's hurts me more when i know i barely have a chance to be taehyung's girlfriend.