cursed abbacchio x reader

!!--TW--!!
 yo so this one has a bit of um, well, you could almost call it lime? but not really?? it's just a joke i had written to mess with my friend and thought it was horribly cursed so here i am sharing it!! haha!! funny meme!! also i wrote this half asleep and honestly don't remember what's in it so! :)! i wrote everything in lowercase without realizing it, all da other oneshots should have proper grammar 0.0 THERE'S CURSING!!! anyways. you've been warned :)!

abbacchio tiredly blinked his eyes shut as he listened to music quietly through headphones, pausing to take a drink of tea every now and then. everyone else had been off on an important mission except for narancia, he had been ordered to get the groceries again. (smh) just before he left, he called out to (y/n) with a smile and friendly wave goodbye. "see ya (y/n)!! abbacchio, don't be such a b/// while i'm gone :)!" he cheerfully chuckled, signaling abbacchio goodbye. abbacchio's eyebrows furrowed as he rolled his eyes, scrunching up his chin with slight disgust. Narancia left, leaving you all by yourself with...him. You had always gotten along with Abbacchio for the most part, as you were attracted to the darkness that engulfed his soul, you felt as if you understood him, even though you'd never been in a situation as bad as his. though, you had a few friendly conversations with him. he surprisingly always seemed more interested in you than anyone else in the gang, but you just thought that was because you never mocked him. you looked up to him, and that was something that he hadn't really experienced in a while. "(y/n)..", he said hesitantly, looking sheepishly up from his tea then slowly shifting his head over to flash you the smallest glance. you felt your heart flutter as he nervously called out your name , your cheeks shifting to a rosier color once your eyes quickly darted towards his. he twitched , a faint smile appearing across his face. it seemed like he was..hiding something from you.. but you couldn't quite put your finger on it.

"hmm? what's up, abbacchio?" you replied, your voice slightly cracking towards the end of his name which caused you to curse yourself out in your mind. "hmm.. i've been thinking..", he sighed, placing the headphones on the table as his smirk only grew. this, for some reason, made you very nervous. you were scared he might have been upset, this wasn't usual behavior for him. "abbacchio, are you okay?? you seem.. a bit different than from how you normally are. was there something you wanted to discuss?" you blurted out, the worry in your voice making his heart melt as he smiled over at you, his cheeks now a light tinted purple. "i guess you could say that. sorry if i seem bitchy, i'm feeling sort of.. sick.. but, besides that..", chuckled the goth, "why don't we talk about it, or anything really, over some tea?", he smiled wholesomely. but.. something stood out to you about this.. tea.. "t-tea?? wait, you surely don't mean..", you worriedly gasped, covering your mouth with your hands. "wow, you're a smart one, arent you?", he added, making your heart burst out into happiness. "abbacchio, i'm.. im confused.. what..-", you were interrupted as you slowly approached him by him quickly leaping from the chair with a youthful sort of energy you hadn't seen in a while. he smiled, slamming you against the wall as he planted kisses all around your neck. "A-ah..bbacchio.. w-wait,, you feel.. the same way?", y/n pulled back from his kisses to breathe. "mhm, i'm sorry for not telling you sooner.

your face turned to an even brighter shade of pink as his hand crept behind your shoulder and towards your back, causing a slight chill to travel up your spine with a slight gasp escaping your mouth. abbacchio chuckled, then looked back at you with a more serious look. "this is okay, right?", he said quickly, he was already growing impatient. you slowly nodded as you felt his breath against your cheek, slowly raising your eyebrows as you identify the scent. "a-abbacchio wait-", you interrupted his movements towards your waist with your question. "abbacchio.. your breath.. it smells like p-", you were cut off by his hands pressing against your lips in an attempt to silence you, causing you to flinch as you noticed the true horror in his eyes; you hadn't seen him like this in a while, it instantly alarmed you. he held his breath and slowly moved away from you as the door flung open. you nearly fainted, you were very close to screaming when mista, bruno, trish, fugo, giorno, and narancia all hurried in through the door. abbacchio rolled his eyes, sitting back down at the table to continue his tea and listen to what you could only imagine being some edgy noise through his headphones. the group was occupied in a conversation, so you had a few seconds to fix your partially unbuttoned shirt and hide your face. but, mista was the first to notice something purple on your neck. "oi- (y/n), what's that purple stuff on your neck and face?? it almost looks like makeup..", he pointed out, curiously staring at you, then glancing over at abbacchio as he forced back a chuckle through a cough. 

 ground, then up at narancia. "they. F////ED. YOU ABSOLUTE MORON. IDIOT. THEY HAD SEX. WHEN WE WERE GONE. THEY FU- ", fugo roared manically while forcing his fist into narancia's stomach. narancia wailed in pain, tripping onto the floor, only to leap back up with his knife pointed at fugo. " WHAT THE F/// IS SEX??????? ", narancia questioned loudly. you honestly weren't sure what to do, so you began laughing under your breath as you desperately tried to wipe off his lipstick without being noticed. "have you got a problem with us f///ing, fugo?" abbacchio snapped back at him with a smirk, closing his eyes as he tilted his head off to the side towards you. "WAIT A SECOND I DON't. UNDERSTAND. ARE YOU TWO DATING?? WHAT????", mista interrogated in a shrill voice , almost as if he were mocking abbacchio by continuing the conversation.

conversation. fugo was enraged, narancia clueless, giorno nervously sweating bullets, mista wheezing, abbacchio smug, trish now by your side with an arm on your shoulder with a smile that seemed to pity you, and bruno. Bruno had been standing there , watching the entire thing unfold, his eyes widened and his face stuck in a horrified yet concerned expression. "EVERYONE. THATS ENOUGH. BE QUIET RIGHT NOW AND STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS. WE ARENT GOING TO MENTION IT. AGAIN. OK?", he shouted angrily, though you could tell that he, too was holding back laughter and second hand embarrassment behind his angry tone. the final straw was narancia tugging at bruno's sleeve asking what they did once more, causing bruno to burst into laughter and embarrassment as the entire room quickly broke into euphoria. what the fuck.

FINISHED :)!!! please comment your reactions i really really want to see what u all think of this horrible catastrophe i've cast upon this poor site, thanks !