cursed kakyoin x reader

--so my friend wanted me to write kakyoin fluff, but, yeah, no. i'm going to try and make this one absolutely insane just for funny laugh haha, so if you want serious fanfic for this chapter, go ahead an leave da chat!! but, i might write actual kakyoin fluff idk it depends on if i feel any sympathy or not from writing this one--

It was just another lazy Saturday morning for you as you eagerly approached the donut shop for some breakfast, and to say hello to your boyfriend. Though, you weren't entirely sure if he was going to be there that morning due to the recent schedule changes that every employee had suddenly faced. You let out a long breath before skipping your way like a small child to the donut store's window, peeking inside in hopes of catching a glimpse of who was working that morning. 

As you peeked in, you noticed a familiar touch against your shoulder, though it seemed to be more of a tap. "Y/N? What are you doing here so early? We haven't even opened up yet..", Bucciarati, the Manager declared, tilting his head slightly to the side as a sign of his confusion. "Oh, wait- Really?! It's.. Early? Wow,, I didn't even notice..! Sorry about that, I guess I was.. Just wanting to uh, well, get some breakfast.. Yeah,,", You muttered nervously, placing your hand on the back of your neck.  Though, it was painfully obvious to the both of you what you were really looking for.

Bucciarati slightly chuckled, looking down at the ground with a warm smile. "It's okay, Kakyoin will be here in half an hour if you'd like to stay.", Bruno suggested, looking over at you as he awaited your response. Your eyes lit up with joy as you felt your heels click a bit in excitement. "Oh, really?? Thank you so much!", You had to make sure to remain at an acceptable volume mid sentence, though containing your excitement was extremely difficult. You hadn't seen your boyfriend since last Wednesday due to your studies and his busy schedule. And though that might not have seemed like very long, it definitely was for the both of you.

Bruno quickly opened the store with a key, fixing his hair from underneath the hat that was a part of the donut shop's uniform. "Alright, I'm going to go ahead and begin opening the shop; I'll be in the back of the store preparing the kitchen.", Bruno added quickly, you hesitantly replied with a nod and "Mkay.", due to the fact of you being so incredibly lost in thought about seeing Kakyoin. While you were a bit hungry, you decided to wait for Kakyoin to arrive for his shift so you could eat breakfast with him, it was a sacrifice you were very willing to make.

i will edit this late r i am ti red