PJM one shot { EXOTIC } 21+

My body will break down anytime istg.

"Hello bitches! what you thought Ani is afraid? Nah she's back to make y'all life hell."
"Yeah ohhhh hell nah" Jennie said. "Bitch finally you moved your ass from the bed."
Yeah okay I'm lazy. My friends got into the most famous dance studio in whole Korea. I can't just sit on my bed and watch anime. I joined the classes and it has been 3 years. Me , Jennie and Jisoo are the best of friends. We three are completely different but wow! how we got along who knows. There is this new guy that I'm crushing on some days. He's so hot that I wanna die from choking. Yes I'm kinky af. Also I have a kink for collarbones so when I saw him in a black tee revealing his collarbones that also shows that he has a noticeable mole on his right collarbone. Yeah I knew I need him to take my virginity cause I don't wanna die virgin. Specially if a guy like him exists. " GUYS GUYS OUR EXAM IS NEAR WE HAVE TO CONCENTRATE MORE!!"
" wait our exam is over?!"
" BITCH IM TALKING ABOUT THE DANCE CHALLENGE WHY SO DUMB?!"
"Ohh" I said actually I'm kinda stressed i did pass my exams somehow but how will I pass this? My dancing sucks okay I'm in the beginner line but still I feel so insecure when I see others. Jennie and Jisoo are also amazing but i can't get anywhere with this.

The new dance challenge is between groups so me Jennie and Jisoo and two more joined our group. One is Jungkook and the other is Hoseok.

I'm actually happy I have talented friends because I can't do shit for life. And honestly I don't know if I regret it or what because I'm just THAT unbothered. The dance break is hard.
I'm trying with all of my guts to rock it.
If I messed up I can't look into my friends eyes.

"My body will break down anytime soon."

" oh come on Ani don't give up I know you can do it"

Jennie and Jisoo both hugged me while Hoseok and Jungkook was staring at us and Jennie kissed my forehead saying "baby don't try so hard."  "
"Yeah she's right enjoy with the song and enjoy with us" Jisoo  said.

" but Ani if you correctly do that part we will be fine" Hoseok said.

"Hoseok don't stress we have 2 more weeks we can go slowly " Jungkook said.

"Shit you right I'm overwhelmed"
"Listen mr perfectionist Jung Hoseok we are going to do it fine stop treating us like babies" Jennie said with hands on her side.

" Jennie you're my bestie but I won't hesitate to punch your face if it's necessary" Hoseok said while looking sharply at Jennie then he smiled a little.

Jennie was dumbfounded and did the
"What the hell man " posture with an expression on her face.

Jungkook , me and Jisoo started to roll on the floor laughing. Hoseok started laughing too.

" I hate y'all so much "   Jennie said and did a very cute pout while walking away.

Hoseok held her hand and started to whining and so does Jennie.

While laughing I got up and hugged Jennie " it's okay baby don't cry mommy will beat Hoseok oppa"
" IF YOU FUCKING USE THAT O WORD AGAIN IMMA SMASH YOU TO THE GRAVE" Jennie said with a serious face and we all were dying.

Then I hugged tightly with her head in my chest. "Calm down " and we all hugged each other while laughing.

It's the day.