I think its time

Melanie P.O.V.

I was sitting there watching netflix as usual and I came across this thought while I was watching a scene in a rom com. It was so perfect. A couple moving into their new house with their family. What if Ian and I were like that. I mean yea it's crossed my mind before, but I've had deep thoughts about it.

Ian P.O.V
I'm at the Smosh games set and for the first time ever (not really) I'm bored. I decide to play Mario and I on the last level, so close to beating it when Anthony comes in.
"Hey dude! Want to grab some lunch?"
"Sure. I'm starving and could use a turkey sandwich."
We get in the car and drive to subway. we start ordering our food when I realized we should make a lunchtime. I rush out to the car and grab my camera.
"Anthony! Let's make a lunchtime!"
"Hey guys and welcome to another lunchtime with SMOSH."
We film us eating and we get to the twitter questions.
"Anthony I believe it's time for something!"
"FINDING TWITTER QUESTIONS FINDING TWITTER QUESTIONS!!!!"
@smoshian why don't you talk about Melanie at all Anthony does kalel. Why not you?
"Well I honestly don't know. maybe I should."
We rap up the video and throw our trash away. I head back to Smosh games and begin to get bored again. Like usual.