2. The trip

Note: f/m = favorite movie

We got on the buses and I sat down behind my brother and Becca. We were laughing and telling jokes when Grizz touches my shoulder: "Hey, can I sit next to you? There is no other place.", "Oh, yeah! No problem!" You scooped aside so Grizz could sit down. The bus left and you guys started talking about stuff.

"So, what is your favorite movie?" Grizz asked you. You thought for a moment then answerd: "f/m!"  He laughed and then exitedly said: "Omg! I love that movie! We should wacht it together sometime." You smiled and nodded. "Grizz?" You asked. "Hmm", "What is your real name?" You looked at him a bit nervous becouse you weren't sure if he would like to answer or not. "You don't have to answer if you-" you started but he cut you off: "Okey, promis me you wont laugh." He looked at you seriously. You just nod. He let out a sigh and answered: "Gareth." You looked at him for a second, not saying anything. "Oh, for god's sake say something!" Grizz laughed nervously. "You don't look like a Gareth to me", you answered. "O-okey?" He looked at you questioning, "What do I look like to you then?" You examened his face a bit and answered: "You kind of remind me of my od teddybear" you both started laughing. "HA! Okey so, what was his name?" Grizz asked. "Baloo.", "Wait! As in Baloo from the jungle book?" He asked. You nodded and started laughing:" I was three, okey!" He laughed as well. "From now on my nickname will be Baloo, deal?" He joked. "Alright", you said, "But only if I am the only person that can call you that." Grizz nodded and smiled again: "But then I get to pick a nikname for you as well, right?" You sighed: "Alright, deal."

You were sleeping on Gizz's shoulder when the bus abruptly stopped. "What's going on?" Grizz asked still half asleep. The chauffeur put on the lights and yelled through the bus: "Rocks on the road, you guys are back home." You got off the bus and looked around. There was no one waiting for you, so you took out your phone and tried to call your parents but they didn't answer. Sam was standing next to you and asked if they answered, so you shook your head. You turned to your other brother Cambell: "Cam! Can you get through?" Cambell turned around and shook his head: "No, but I'm going fucking home." Sam came in front of you and asked Cambell in ASL if he was really going to leave us behind and Cambel just laughed and looked at you, saying: "Yeah, becouse i don't give a fuck about you twats." You shook your head and turned around taking Sam with you. "We'll stay somewhere else. Then I don't have to look at your ugly face anymore!", "Fine by me!" Cambell reacted while laughing. "You ca stay with us", your cousin Allie called. "You guys oke?" Grizz asked. "Yeah, my brother can be an asshole sometimes", you explaned. "I think I know a nickname", he said smiling to get you in a good mood. "Oh, yeah? Let's hear it then", you teesed. "Teacup", he said, proud of himself for finding that nickname. "Okey, what does it mean?" You asked. "Well, you're so tiny and a teacup is also tiny, so yeah", he putted on a happy smile. You just laughed and gave him a bump on his shoulder.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi again!
Okey is don't know what to think of this, but yeah here it is haha
Xx
Ayla