Chapter 1

Hey guys. Hope u like it.
It's my first time making a story.
So it can be not as good as you read before.
_________________________________

3rd Pov
Sun was shining high, birds were chirping everything was peaceful but a sound of alarm ruined it all it was non other than the spacequake alarm .
Y/n- "Dammit not again!"
(This is Y/n a guy studying in Razen high located in Tengu City. He lives alone in his house because his parents left him and gone to abroad .He hate those who kill people and if he sees one of his friends getting attacked he will not hesitate to kill the attacker. He is friends with Shido Itsuka. One more thing ,he is skilled at sword skills he also has a Katana in his home hanging around the wall plus this guy is smart he can even beat Origami in smartness)

Anyway back to him
Y/n Pov
After hearing the alarm I was like
Y/n: ( not again, why the hell these spacequakes happen)
Suddenly I saw Shido running opposite way of shelter .
Y/n : Does he have a death wish!! That idiot
So I decided to follow him. When I move to the other side of corner he was gone
Y/n: What the heck?!?! Where did that guy disappeared!!. Well time to go back

THE NEXT DAY
As I walking in the hallway suddenly I saw Shido with his harem(-_-) Origami and Tohka fighting over him again.That lucky bastard.
Suddenly I remembered what happened yesterday so I decided to talk to him
Y/n : "Hey Shido can you talk for a moment?"
Shido: "Yeh Sure (Thanks for showing up    Y/n)

AT THE ROOFTOP

Shido:"So what you want to talk about?"
Y/n: "Where were you yesterday at the time of spacequake?"
Shido: Oh I was at the shelter where can I be.Hahaha(awkward laughing)
Y/n : Listen buddy don't lie to me because I was the who took the attendance yesterday*smiles with menacing aura*.
Shido:*sweatdrops* Oh I was at the other shelter.
Y/n:"So you left the nearest one and gone to the other what a wise decision.*menacing aura*
(Kotori in the earpiece)
Kotori:"You Idiot!!"
Shido:*😭😭😭 crying inside*( Damn One of the reasons everyone hate to argue with this smart guy)
(Their conversation interrupted by the sound is school bell)
Y/n : "Anyway let's put that matter aside and let's go to our class"
Shido:"Y-Yeah Sure" *sweatdrops*
Kotori:"Shido you need to be careful around him he is smarter than you . But don't worry we will help you.

AT THE CLASSROOM

Y/n:(That guy is definitely is hiding something, definitely need to find out, why my inner senses are telling me that you are related with spacequakes )
Y/n stares Shido which creeped him out
Nobody notices not even Origami.

School got over you went to your home

AT HOME

Ratotskar was spying on him from the Fraxinux
Reine: "This guy is smart if he get involved in the the matter he will be big trouble."
Kotori:" I know for now let's just scout him"

With Y/n
Y/n : "Why I am getting a feeling of being watched, nah it's nothing."
Y/n: "Well let's do some training"*Grabs a wooden sword and went towards the garden.* Now HYAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!*Starts training*

Meanwhile at the Fraxinux
Kotori : "He is damn good"
Reinne: Reports suggests that he has the capability to defeat Ellen the strongest DEM wizard under 5 minutes without a suit.
Everyone was shocked by what Reinne said.
Kotori: No way !!! No human has the capability to challenge her even with the suit on.
Reinne: I know but he is an exception plus if we look into his iq it's much more higher than average.
Kotori: how much?
Reinne: 209
Again everyone was surprised
Kotori: If that's the case then we will have to keep an eye on him.

With Y/n (After 2 hours)
Y/n: I think it's enough for today so let's rest for 15 minutes then cook food then after dinner go to night study till 2 AM then sleep.

After all of this you went to sleep

_________________________________
Hey guys hope you liked it
If you find out any mistakes pls tell me
I will post the next chapter soon.
Stay safe and Healthy
Bye🙋‍♂️