Chapter 9

Hope you guys like it😊
Another thing this chapter will not follow the Date a Live story or game.
___________________________________

AT HOME

It's been a week since sealing the Yamaii sisters. Kaguya decided to live with Yuzuru in the spirit apartment near Shido's house.

I told Kaguya since I have the power to seal spirits I have to date with other girls in order to save them.

She agreed saying that as long as she is not getting ignored by me which was a good thing she trust me. And I will never break it.

It was night time already and Mea still did not returned home.

After 2 more mins Mea appeared but not on top of me which was strange. She was looking quite upset too.

Y/n: Hey Mea how was your day with Maria.

Mea: Huh! It was good what could go wrong He he*awkward laughing*

Y/n: Now tell me what happened?

Mea: Oh nothing really!

Y/n: Listen Mea we are friends and friends should trust each other. Now tell me what happened?

Mea: Actually.....

*FLASHBACK*

Mea POV

I was talking with Mari-chan.

Maria: Tell me pls what Y/n San told you about love.

I told her everything about what Y/n said to me.

Maria: I see by this I will update my data.

Mea: You are serious about finding love is isn't it.

Maria: Yes. Well now I am going to restart the world.

Mea: Why you always restart the world?

Maria: It helps me in my research and can I tell you one thing?

Mea: What is it?

Maria: Let me tell you. I always does not have this appearance.

Mea: Huh? What do you mean?

Maria: Remember you told me that before getting an appearance you were just an AI without appearance I was like the same but until an AI from DEM industries tried to hack into the system of Fraxinux X.

Mea: Then what happened?

Maria: She got trapped in my world basically she was an artificial spirit an AA class. So when she got trapped I also copied her appearance but since I am a copy I am a weak spirit a C class.

Mea: I see.

Maria: Right now she watches me and wait for the time when I lose authority over this world.

Mea: Don't worry everything will be alright!

Maria: I hope you are right.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

Y/n POV

After hearing what Mea told me about her conversation with Maria I was shocked that she is a spirit and there is another spirit in her virtual world.

Mea: Hey Y/n can you do a favorable for me....

Y/n: Let me guess your next line will be could you pls make me capable of combat mode.

Mea: Could you pls make me capable of combat mode ... Nani?! How did you know?

Y/n: Nevermind that. I am ready to make you capable for combat purposes. But don't you wanna save them.