JEFF THE KILLER pt.2

A/N-WELCOME to pt.2 you meet ol Jeffrey.

Y/N- As i went down stairs cooking tamales for breakfast. After i was done eating i said my goodbyes. Now time for hell.

(Time skip to hell. I meant school)

You pulled up at hell on your motorcycle you went to your locker then to first period which was science.
The rest of the day went by fast it was now seventh period which is now P.E. you played kick ball. You kicked the ball really hard that the ball hit the girl in the nose. It bounced off the wall to your teacher who caught it and you made it to home base already and the bell rang you got to your locker and grabbed things you need. You was on your way home. It was dark you saw a guy with a knife running towards you. Once he got close to you he said "go to sleep". He almost stabbed you and you said not today you 1.estúpida perra. You kicked him sending him flyin. He tried to cut you, but you cought the knife and shot him. That gut shot let you kick him punch him send him flying backwards. As soon as you were done you ran to your motorcycle. You ran over his leg and he said you stupid bitch I'll kill you. Before he through a knife at you just made it out of the alleyway.

(Back at the house.)
You ran inside the house and your abuela and abuelo saw you with blood your hair looked bad. Once they both saw you they asked 2."por qué tienes sangre cariño y tu cabello es más largo Me sorprende que tu cabello no se atasque." You said 3. "alguien trató de matarme, me arrojó un cuchillo, lo atrapé con la mano, me aseguré de que dispararan al tipo, le pasé por encima de la pierna y arrojó otro a mi bicicleta, pero aterricé en la carretera con mi motocicleta." Abuelo said 4."al menos si estás bien." You said "¿Puedes cortarme el pelo donde estaba antes de que creciera?." Abuela said 6."bien, vamos a cortar ese largo cabello tuyo ahora mismo."

After that long hair cut you changed to pjs

Sorry guys but i have to get back to stuff i will make a lemon for the creepypasta's x reader thanks and to be CONTINUED