Pyrophobia - Part 1

"Cmon Izuku! Tickle tickle!" Inko tried to make the boy laugh, but he remained silent. She thought about therapy, but due to the struggles of paying the bills she couldn't afford it. With no other family around, she felt hopeless. Even though the boy was only 4, he was nothing like the other kids at school. He was teased by others, yet he kept the same mood. He only spoke when needed to, and only did things if he needed to.

Izuku's mind seemed blank. He didn't know what to think, but was incredibly smart. When asked to focus or do classwork, he'd get through it in a flash. He was an incredibly fast learner, to the point where the principal was considering to put him a few grades higher.

Of course, he did have "friends" yet it was very one sided. Katsuki would attempt to speak to him, only to get no response or just a "Mhm." The blonde boy still didn't know what Izuku's quirk was, and was getting praised for every little thing.

Break time!
Izuku's quirk is basically the exact same as Shinra Kusakabe from Fire Force. Can generate flames from his feet, and can concentrate the power to move extremely fast. This will be shown later, though.

As Izuku got older, he didn't really change much mentally. He grew taller and gained a bit a muscle due to being bored and wanting to do something, but it was all hidden by his clothing.

He was considered a nerd due to his way above average grades. Sadly, he didn't skip any grades. He told the principal he wanted to get through far and square, and not cut corners. This was surprising, as even the principal had rarely heard the boy talk. Even some reporters gained the news of a completely emotionless boy, some even tried an interview, but he was mostly hidden from the media.

Now, here we are in High School. The boy had never shown his quirk but still was very aware of it, knowing it was a powerful fire quirk. But, he had very good control of it. He could concentrate all his power into his feet, allowing to "launch" at very high speeds: He never bothered to show official , so a lot of the students just assumed he was quirkless, including an explosive boy.

As he was packing up after getting teased by his whole classroom, he noticed his childhood bully approach him from the corner of his eyes. "Hey, Deku. What's that? Is it a diary?" Katsuki said, his normal cocky tone being a bit more extra than normal.

"It's nothing." Izuku says, with his usual monotone voice. He calmly puts the notebook into his backpack, as Katsuki just scoffs. "Pathetic. You're that scared to get humiliated again?" Katsuki chuckles, as Izuku just shrugs his shoulders. "No."

Izuku walks away from the boy and his goonies, ignoring the shouts coming from them. As he walked away, he heard laughter most likely directed to him.

He wanted to get home as quickly as possible, wanting to avoid any unnecessary social interaction. Fortunately, the sidewalk he was walking on was empty and void of anybody.

That was, until he walked through a dark underpass.

In that instance, everything fell into slow motion. Izuku wasn't even aware, and his whole body moved on it's own. In one flash, Izuku burst through the slime behind him, extremely hot flames being left behind to completely engulf the slime.

He let out a breath, as visible smoke left his mouth. He looked behind him to see the slime screaming in agony, as most of it's excess slime had melted. The only thing left was a small part with it's eye, in complete fear. Izuku slowly walked up to the remains of the villain, as he started directly into the one eye.
But, as he was about to sigh of relief, the other half of the slime dashed away. He realized that he only got half of it to burn.

He sighed, and spoke directly to the single eye.

"Sorry things had to be this way."

That half of the slime completely melted at that point.