Ch. 15

Smut warning 👀

Namjoon POV

"Now it's time for us to play our own game." I said.

I gently guided him to the bed and pushed him down on it. To say I was nervous would be an understatement, I was the most nervous I had been in a long time. My stomach was in knots and my heart was pounding.

"Namjoon, if you don't want to do this we can stop." Jin said, stroking my face gently.

I smiled and leaned into his touch, "I want to, I really want to."

He nodded and pulled me into a kiss. It was gentle at first and then it became more heated. I gently shoved my tongue into his mouth and ran my hands over his body. He moaned and I felt myself twitch at the noise he made and I wanted to hear more. He gently tugged at my shirt, signalling he wanted it off. I broke the kiss and removed my shirt and he removed his.

He looked so beautiful under neither his shirt. He had a softly toned torso and his skin was a beautiful tan color. I bit my lip and looked at him as my eyes clouded with lust.

"S-Stop staring." He shyly said, a grin on his face.

"Fuck you're just so beautiful." I said.

I dipped my head down and started kissing his neck. He tilted his head up and tangled his fingers into my hair. I groaned into his neck and gently started sucking. I was trying to find his sweet spot as my hands wondered his torso and played with his nipples. He arched his back and groaned at the feeling. I nipped at a spot on his neck and he moaned softly.

I smirked into his neck and started sucking on that spot. I trailed a hand down to his pants and tugged at them. He got the signal and kicked them off leaving him in his underwear. I pulled away and tugged my pants off as well. I kissed his lips once more and then kissed down his body to his chest. I gently sucked on his nipple and he mewled. I smirked and kissed down his torso.

"I want you so bad." Jin groaned, trying to find some sort of friction.

I smirked and slid his underwear off gently. His hard cock came in contact with the cool air in the bedroom. He gasped at the contact and bit his lip. He was big and he was very neatly kept. It was a soft pink color and it made my mouth water.

"What my baby wants is what my baby will get."

I gently pumped his length and he gasped. I kissed his tip and slowly put him into my mouth. He moaned and tugged on my hair. I groaned around his length then deep throated him. He moaned and pushed his hips up. I gagged slightly and started to suck and bob my head.

"A-ah Namjoon...Fuck like that..." He moaned.

Hearing him swear and moan my name like that made my dick twitch. I took him out of my mouth and swirled my tongue around his tip and licked his length. He moaned and arched his back.

"Cum for me, baby. Come on, cum for me." I said, taking him back into my mouth and sucking harder.

I deep throated him a couple times and jerked him off with my hand. He was a moaning mess.

"I-I'm gonna cum.." He said, tugging at my hair.

I bobbed my head faster and then deep throated him as he shot his load down my throat. His legs shook a little bit and he moaned and his breath was shakey. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I swallowed and pulled off of him.

"Fuck that was so fucking hot." I said, wiping my mouth.

He looked so fucked out but managed to flip us over. I smirked at him and he smirked back.