Dirty Dreams

[A/N] Okay so this my first time ever writing one shots, so I kinda suck at these, but if you enjoyed them don't forget to vote and comment your feedback! Also you can request characters and I'll try to write one shots when I'm not busy with school. I'll also try to update every week. Thank you for reading and enjoy!
Disclaimer: I don't own Tokyo Ghoul nor the characters. Just the one shots
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dirty Dreams

You woke up in the middle of the night due to constant movement of the person next to you.

"He's probably having another nightmare" you thought to yourself as you sat up to check on the white haired figure sleeping next to you. He constantly had nightmares ever since the aogiri tree incident. And you noticed so you stayed awake every time you felt him move a lot in his sleep to comfort him.

"Come on [y/n], don't make me suffer" Kaneki mumbled

"What on earth is he dreaming?" you asked yourself

"Stop teasing me [y/n] you're going to be regretting it later on" he continued talking in his sleep

"He's probably having a dirty about me" you thought embarrassed as you laid down going to sleep.
Then you feel Kaneki's arms wrap around you and he beings kissing your neck.

"What on earth is he dreaming?" you mumbled. Even though you and Kaneki have been dating you both weren't that intimate with each other. You both showered together and you both had heated make-outs but you never actually went that far. It gets awkward when you're both about to go intimate. But you admit that you were enjoying what was happening right now even though Kaneki was unconscious. Then you feel Kaneki's hands trying to take of your shirt. Your eyes widened as you felt him doing this so you turned around facing him trying to wake him up.

"Oi, Kaneki wake up," you said shaken him. Then he got you by the arms and pinned you to the bed making his body be on top of you while he continued kissing your neck.

"Jesus, when is he going to wake up?"

You continued trying to wake him up but it was no use since he's a heavy sleeper. You sighed aloud and just tried to enjoy it for a while since this usually happens occasionally. But then something told you to wake him up before it got a little too far. You pushed him off you and got out of bed. You went to the kitchen and got a cup of water and went back to the room where Kaneki continued sleeping and talking. You threw him the water at his face to wake him up and this did the trick. He woke up and started whining on why you threw him the water. You ignored him and turned on the light.

"Kaneki what were you dreaming?" you asked.

"N-nothing," he said while his cheeks were getting red.

"Are you sure it's nothing? Because from what I experienced it seemed like things were getting heated." you answered with a smirk while he blushed more.

"What do you mean 'from what I experienced'"? he asked

"Well let's say that you started kissing my neck and you tried taking off my shirt," you said making him get red.

"He looks really cute when he gets red" you thought to yourself.

"And you also said some dirty and naughty things to me," you lied whispering it in his to make him blush more and make him more nervous than what he was. You felt his body get more tense after you said this which made you giggle to yourself.

"Well now that you know, I'm going back to sleep," you said laying back down and covering yourself with the blanket.

"Well, [y/n] just so you know, even though I was sleeping, I don't regret saying that," Kaneki said.

Now it was your turn to get stiff and blush. Then Kaneki laid down hugging you and you both went to sleep.