< EP 4 >

Note: sadly I have slowly been drawn out of Kpop but I will try to keep up with making BTS Story's for you all I really do hope you guy's understand what I'm saying, I have gotten into anime More and will probably be posting in another account and I will send link in bio if I can or just go follow this user which is my main user is in bio.

-Next Day-
I wake up in familiar arms and looks behind me it was jungkook i smile"cute"I said quietly under my breath and sat up as he pulls be back down"yah jungkook-ah let me gooo"i said pouting"No~"He said back towards me kissing my forehead as i giggle. And walks downstairs seeing seokjin idk why but i felt more comfortable around jin or jungkook i run to him hugging him tightly he was back then what jungkook said"Gosh did u miss me this much bab-" i shut him kissing his lips"I feel like i have met u before but i just can't put my finger on it"i said as he gulps hard"go take a shower while i talk to my men"he said as i nod running upstairs into jin's room  seeing jungkook and i smile going into his bathroom to shower.

Once I came out of the shower I would run into jungkook's room hugging him running my hand through his hair " jungkook-ah do u have to leave?..." I sounded a bit sad wanting to cry but didn't wanna show weakness around him and he nods his hand running his long slender fingers through my wet hair " I'll be back soon ok? I promise I'll be back just give me time to sort things out with them to leave I really promise to never leave your side just be a good girl and stay here with jin I pinky promise he won't do anything stupid right jin?" He said as I look behind us at the door and jin nods he was crossing his arms and his back against the door frame " I'll be cooking and taking her to visit her moms place so don't worry your precious diamond is safe with me and u owe me big time to babysit her " he sounds a bit mad since he had plans to do after jungkook left but had to cancel them to watch me, I felt kind of.. sad? But anyways I see jungkook start to pack and I run out of the room going in the garden and look at the beautiful flowers picking one and putting it into my hair and looking at jin smiling towards him.

[ Jin's POV ]

I was deep into my thoughts thinking < Mind: I had to cancel plans just to watch jungkook's ' special diamond ' it really pisses me off that he can't bring her with him, but I have to act nice just until he leaves and I'll just keep her visiting her mother's house so I can have time to finish unfinished work... well at least to finish work I actually have to do what a pain... > I had leaned against the door frame crossing my arms just staring at the two lovebirds < mind: why do I feel jealous?... naah I can't be... > once the attention was on me I had explained I would be taking her to her mother's house so they could talk and that's all I said after I seen her leave I look at jungkook and start discussing matters with him on how I had plans earlier but they got canceled thanks to him.

[ To be continued ]