Chapter 8 - "Murphy's Household"

Evan POV:

Zoe invited me in the house, greeting me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Hey mom, can Evan go upstairs?" Zoe asks, her mom closes the microwave and looks to us. "Sure, just leave your door open and tell Connor to come back downstairs!" She yells out while Zoe drags me with her, to her room. "Don't we have to tell Connor-"

She puts her arms around my neck, smiling. I forget what I was gonna say. "Don't even worry about it... it's just us"

"And only us..." we put our foreheads together and close our eyes.

After a few seconds, she sits me down on her bed and closes the door with a tiny crack. "Don't we have to leave the door open?" Zoe walks back to me, hand on my face, going to my head, messing with my hair. "You don't need to worry... my parents don't even care" I take her hand and kisses it. "Are you sure, baby?"

Zoe blushes after I said that. I unexpectedly pull her close, making her fall on my lap. I chuckle as she wraps both her arms around my neck. "I really want to kiss you" I smile. Zoe does her little, cute, smile while scruching her nose. "Then kiss me before I kiss you"

"B-but baby... I want to kiss you first"

"Then stop whining and kiss me" Zoe happily smiles and grins

I press my lips onto hers. After a few seconds, I manged to lay her down on the bed and crawl on top of her, without actually on her. We kept kissing like everything's okay. I trail my mouth down to her neck, I pulled away. "I-is it okay if I do that?" I ask, Zoe nods. So, I went back to kissing her neck. I hear small noises, which is probably coming from Zoe. I try to ignore it but I have a feeling she wants me to stop, so I do.

"I-im sorry... am I hurting you?"

"What? No... please keep going. I'll tell you when im hurting" she makes puppy eyes.

"I won't leave marks..." I say, before looking down and great. Just great. My bulge is bigger meaning a boner.

"Zo... I-I got a, uh..."

Zoe grabs my chin, making me look at her. She smiles and kisses my cheek. "I know... do you want to stop or keep going?" My put my head down, above her shoulder. Nodding, I kiss her collarbone once and pull myself up. "Y-your so beautiful... but, I really don't want intercourse or anything like that right now"

Zoe sits up, grabbing a pillow. I take her hand and just held it. "I-is there something you want to do?" The way she's holding the pillow is just so adorable and she knows it. "I just really want to cuddle, baby"

I put my back to the wall, Zoe comes crawling in my lap. I swing my arms around her body to make her feel safe. Just then, Connor opens the door. "Mom said keep the fucking door open" he said. Resting my chin on Zoe's shoulders, we both know he's probably high. Connor walks into the room and looks to me. "We gotta talk about the thing... before you saying anything, no, im not fucking high"

"I-I didn't think you were... can w-we talk about it later?" I ask.

"I hope you know that what I said about Jared is 100% true"

I face suddenly became flushed, Zoe turned around. "What is he talking about? Ev?" She asked, waiting for an answer. I wipe away a tear before anyone could see, and shook my head. I didn't think she would be so curious. "U-Um, will excuse me... i-it will only take a second" Zoe gets up, outta my lap so I can stand. I look at her one final time before going with Connor.

Connor leads me to his room, the smell does not surprise me. "Is this really important-"

"Yes. This is very important"