Chapter 1: Introduction

Scourge Willams: the resident bad boy player who fell in love with a baddie nerd that he loved dearly with all his heart but when a tragic accident happened to his girl

Scourge Willams: the resident bad boy player who fell in love with a baddie nerd that he loved dearly with all his heart but when a tragic accident happened to his girl. He had thought that he lost his whole world come crashing down right then. He was devastated that she was in the hospital instead of him and he was told by the doctors that she wasn't going to make it at all. Ever since that happen, he had blamed himself for not being the one in the hospital instead of her. He had really responsible for her death because he promised her family that he would protect her at all costs even if it meant that he have give his life for hers. Ever since her supposed death, he wouldn't ever talk to anyone else other than his family members or his friends but he always get girls flirting with him but he always that he wasn't interested in them at all. That is the reason why how he got the reputation of the heartbreak player. He is also part of the swim team, also he didn't take care of himself after her supposing passing. He didn't care about his grades at all. He was skipping class all the time. He kept getting into fighting all the time. It is as if he didn't care that he was causing trouble at all. For his sake, that she comes back into his life once again and for good this time. He is the leader of the royals. He also comes from a wealthy family but he doesn't want people to think that he is spoiled rotten. His parents own The Diamond Lounge. The Diamond lounge is one of the most popular place to eat. His family is in the top 5 riches families in Emerald Bay. His is also Monica's older twin brother and the oldest of 5 siblings.

Sonic Evans: A entitled jerk who believed that he deserved Amelia more than Scourge did

Sonic Evans: A entitled jerk who believed that he deserved Amelia more than Scourge did. He was the cause of her accident and he was the reason why didn't remember him at all. he had held a grudge for all those years ago in sixth grade when she picked scourge over him. He vowed that he would hurt in the way possible that was through his girlfriend, he purposely removed the brakes from his car to cause the accident and as well as pay the hospital stuff that she wasn't going to make it, also the put some ZIP into her IV to make her forgot who he was to her, but it erase her entire memory of her existence. He got what he wanted but at a price that he didn't think that would change his reputation in a way that he didn't expect. He had force her to love him. He had tried everything in his power to keep her away from him by belittle her for the littlest of things like disobeying him. After, he was just bored of having her around. He had decided to dump her in the worsted way possible and that was forcing her out of her dorm and to transferred to a place that she has no knowledge of. He is the star athlete of the track team.  He thinks that he is all that just because that is the most popular guy on the school's campus and that he has the most beautiful girlfriend on campus. He also comes from a wealthy family as well. His family owns an Athletic company. Everyone on campus, knows for a fact that he is rich because he always says that he is comes from the top 5 riches families in Emerald Bay. When, in fact that his family is the top 10 riches families in Emerald Bay.

Amelia Rose/Ann: She was the life and soul of scourge williams

Amelia Rose/Ann: She was the life and soul of scourge williams. She meant everything to him. She was a tragic accident that almost cost her life and she made it out but at a price that had her memory of her existence and her relationship with scourge as well her family. For Three years of high school, she had a spent pretend to be someone else and force to be little miss perfect for supposed boyfriend sonic. (one in the front is amelia, and the one in the back is ann, in the picture). Ann was her completely opposite. She was abused by sonic for three years of her life, then her life as ann was gone before she knew it. She was forced out of her dorm and into a new area that she no idea of what happens there at all, but that is all about to change for the better. She meets her real boyfriend that she forgot about years ago. She change her appearance to her original look and got a lot of attention because she looks her twin Alex, also she has capture the heart of Scourge once again. She was forced to change her entire appearance, so that he couldn't recognize her. She is the 7 times great granddaughter of the founder of the town. Her dad's father was the former mayor before he retire, than her dad's younger twin brother took over the mayorship. Her family is in the top 5 riches families in Emerald Bay. She isn't in the rich family but her family is well known because the founder of the town last name is rose.

Alex Rose: Amelia's younger twin brother and Monica's boyfriend

Alex Rose: Amelia's younger twin brother and Monica's boyfriend. He is more confident and has a bit of reputation of a heartbreaker. He loves to play pranks for fun but it can cause a little bit of trouble at times. He loves being the center of attention. Deep down, he is a real goofball and a sweetheart when he wants to be. He is also a bit overprotective of his twin and girlfriend. He is the co-leader of the royals(a motorcycle group that started when the town was founded).  He was the one to keep Scourge in check after his sister supposedly died years ago.

Monica Williams: Scourge's younger twin sister

Monica Williams: Scourge's younger twin sister. She was Amelia's best friend before amelia forgot her. She is also her dorm mate when amelia gets into the new area, also her first friend when amelia arrives in the new area.  She can be really sassy, but she is really sweet and can solve any problem that involves love in seconds. Her older twin brother is the leader of the royals. She keeps a eye on Amelia for Scourge cause he believes that she is girlfriend who supposedly died three years ago.