Chaptet 2

When you came home from work there was a romantic dinner out on the couch "Sweet pea I thought we could do a romantic dinner as we watch a movie and cuddle like we did when we first started dating." Ethan says and you smile and kiss him

"Sure why not let me change and take a shower first and I'll be down soon." You say as you walk upstairs and Ethan smirked

*Shes mine all mine and the human is too weakened to get out of my grasp and my love is gonna be with me forever oh I want her right now* Ethan thinks and he heard you turn on the shower and he wanted to walk up and take you right there but he couldn't move *Damm it the human is stopping me? How!?*

|The demons pov|

'I won't let you do anything to her you demon.' The human says to me and I smirk and suddenly I could move and I walk up the stairs but I suddenly fell backwards and down the stairs this stupid human I swear 'like I said you can't touch her I'll make you leave my body'

*So what she can be with a cheater like you? I think she likes me more because I've been giving her love and affection something you haven't gave her in years. As you gave love and affection secretly to your side hoe* I think to the human who starts making up excuses but cheating isn't an excuse and now he loves her? No he doesn't love her he just wants me to leave and that's it. But I'll never leave I'll stay with y/n in this body forever she's mine!!!!!

Y/n finally walks downstairs after her shower and after she got changed and I get up and kiss her "Ok why were you on the floor?" Y/n asks and I say I tripped which makes y/n laugh "Your a Klutz." Y/n says and I chuckle

"Baby I believe your the klutz tripping over air." I say and y/n couldn't stop laughing

*Once the human is so weaken and has no reason to live I'll take over his soul and I'll be able to stay here forever no exorcist will be able to remove me nothing will. And I get to stay with my love forever*