Chapter 7

Juvia's POV:
He carried me out of the guild and set me down. He held out his hand and I grabbed it. I was so happy in this moment that I could burst. I realized that Gray had taken away the rain but he couldn't keep it away. I couldn't be hung up on gray forever. I truly believe that Curt can keep it away, forever. We went out to a beautiful restaurant called Le vent se lève! It had amazing Italian food. We sat down but I had this weird feeling that we were being watched.

Gajeel POV:
I saw that new kid carry juvia out of the guild and I got nervous. She had never even gone on a date before and I knew I needed to monitor her so she wouldn't get hurt. So I followed them out of the guild. They walked around for a while, holding hands and laughing together. They were cute, not as cute as Levy but cute. Wait what am I saying!? Never mind that, back to Juvia. They went into some fancy restaurant and I hid behind the bushes just outside. I watched as they ate and talked. He didn't seem to dangerous. Just as I was about to leave I heard some rustling in the bushes next to me. I saw a rainbow of different hair colors.
"Lucy, Erza, Nastu, Levy?!? What are you guys doing here?!! I Asked

"The same thing as you Baka. We are checking on Juvia." Levy said as she punched me in the arm. Soon after rubbing her fist due to my iron like body.
"Oh well just stay down alright." I said as i motioned them to get lower.

Curt's POV:
We were eating our lunch and I had this weird feeling in the back of my mind. Like we were being watched. I looked around and finally saw some multicolored bushes rustling outside of the window.
"Umm Juvia. Are those our guildmates?" I asked her as she sucked up some spaghetti.

"Oh crap, I think there just checking up on us. Nosy bakas" she said as she puffed out her cheeks. Man she was too cute. I grabbed her hand and watched her eat. She was so beautiful no matter how much food was stuffed in her mouth. I then moved to her side of the booth and pecked her in the cheek. I saw her face get red as she squeezed my hand tighter.
We finished up and left the restaurant. We noticed that our guildmates were following us so we hatched up a plan. We were going to run through Magnolia until we lost them. So we ran as fast as we could and finally lost them. We ended up by a pretty lake so we sat and chatted for hours. Once it turned dark we decided to go back home. We then realized that we had no clue where we were. We asked for directions to fairy tail but people gave us different answers. So we decided to go back to the lake and spend the night under the stars.
We slept right by the lake all night. Well almost all night.

Normal POV:
At around 2:30am Juvia was woken up to a surprise. She sat up and noticed a giant lake monster hand Curt in its clutches. It was waving him around vigorously. He seemed to be unconscious. Juvia fought the monster for what seemed like forever but finally took it down and saved her new love. She tried to shake him awake but he wouldn't budge. She then picked him up and ran into the town yelling for someone to help. A little later the police showed up and took them to the hospital.

Time skip 3 hours

Juvia was in her room with her minor injuries taken care of. She kept asking about Curt but the doctors wouldn't answer her. So she planned to seek out of her room that night and visit him.

Time skip to night

Juvia turned to water and snuck under the door and thought the hall ways. She looked from door to door to find Curt and to her horror she found him. In his room. Dead. The doctors were hovering over him as he flatlined and Juvia cried. She sprinted out of the hospital and collapsed on the ground. Nurses ran out and asked her where she lives so they could take her home and deliver the news. De told them fairy tail and then blacked out front he shock n

The next day Juvia woke up in the guild dazed and confused. She had no clue what happened but she knew deep down that it wasn't a dream. Curt was dead.

Whooo. Midnight update for the win. I think that I am going to end this book next chapter. My next book will be legit Gruvia so stay tuned.