Explanation

💕Y/n pov

- I wasn't able to sleep last night. Life is being terrible to me.
- The thought of what Tae said was roaming in my mind. The kiss with Jimin. The things he made me feel.
- Did he feel the same things that I felt while kissing him? I really liked his kiss more than the one I had yesterday with Mark.
'Wtf are you thinking Y/n?'
- I think I need to talk to Jimin. My feelings are messed. Whenever I am in problems he is the only person who can understand me and suggest a solution.
- I miss him more now. He is near me but won't talk to me. That thought kills me.
- Maybe Jimin really likes me. But how should I confirm it. Fuck it. I am talking to him today. I don't care what he thinks.
- I did my morning routine really fast and got ready. I went to college without eating anything because I was already being late.

💕At university

- I parked my car and got out. I saw Tae's car there meaning they are already here.
- I ran to lockers place to take my books so that I can talk to him afterwards. I was walking through the school.
- I saw Jimin at the end of corridor. A smile crept on my face. I wanted to run towards him.
- I took small steps there, he looked towards me and smiled. But it wasn't natural, his eyes looked puffed. 'Did he cry?'
- I wanted to ask him. As I was in midway a girl came yelling Jimin's name. She was the popular girl from senior year. I don't really know her name, but she started to cling on him and also gave him a kiss on cheek.
- He was smiling to her. Then she dragged him somewhere. I was standing there furious and dumbfounded.
- I felt hurt and broken. But why? I already hate that girl. I was boiling with anger.

- I was snap out of my thoughts by Mark who was standing in front of me. His face was really close and he looked so cute.
- Unknowingly a smile crept on my face. I hugged him.
- "Good morning girlfriend." He said making me remind what happened last night.
- "Good morning boyfriend." I said giving him a peck on cheeks.
- "Have you taken books from locker?"
- "Noo.." I pouted.
- "Lets, take then." he said squishing my cheeks and giving me a peck on lips.
- After taking books we both headed to class. On the way I crossed path with Tae.
- "Tae stop." he stopped in his tracks and turn around to face me.
- "Mark, can you excuse us? I'll meet you in the class."
- "Yeah, sure." he said and kissed me and forehead.
- "Tae, I wanted to ask you some...."
"Students, go to your classes. Talk later." I was interupted by the teacher. We both bowed and nodded to her.
- "Meet me on rooftop in lunch time." I said in hurry.
- " Okay..." He said.
- "Bye, see you later." I bid him a goodbye and left.

💕Tae pov

- I went in class and saw Jimin talking with Jiya. She was sitting on my place beside Jimin.
- "Excuse me Jiya can you please seat somewhere else that's my place."
- "Oppa, he is asking me to get up." she cling onto Jimin pouting.
- "Jiya, you can seat in front of me. Let Tae sit. It's his place."
- "Okay, oppa." she got up from the place to sit in front.
- I placed myself comfortably on the seat
"What the heck is this. I left you alone for some time and you found this bitch." I whispered to him.
- "Actually I forgot to tell you in morning, last night she dmed me." he said scratching the nape of his neck.
- "And what did she say?"
- "She likes me and was interested in knowing me. So, I agreed to her and said let's get to know each other. But I never thought she would be this irritating. She is not leaving me even for one second. I am just using her to get over Y/n anyways."
- "Jimin oppa..." she turned back.
- "Oh god!" I covered my ears rolling my eyes.

💕Time skip: at rooftop

💕Y/n pov

- After the lecture I told Mark to eat as I had an urgent talk with Tae and gladly he agreed without asking any further questions.
- As I reach on rooftop I found Tae leaning on the wall.
"You are late." he said in a sassy tone.
- "I know, I am sorry." I said rolling my eyes in annoyance.
- "What do you wanted to talk?" he asked facing me.
- I was fiddling with my fingers still unsure whether I was right about asking him this but I needed to.
"Does Jimin like me?"
- He got silent. A whole panic written on his face.
"Tae.." I said shaking him.
- "Nope."
- "What??"
- "Jimin don't like you."
- "Are you sure?"
- "Yes."
- "Then why did you say that he likes me that day?"
- "When Y/n I don't remember." he said scratching his neck.
- "Oh really?" I said folding my hands with a stern face towards him.
"Do you want Jimin to know that you broke his favorite car in childhood which he loved with his life and put the blame on me?"
- He put his hand on my mouth,
"Shut up your filthy mouth. You can't blackmail me." he said raising his eyebrow.
- "I am doing it right now." I said removing his hand with a smirk on my face.
- He was being awfully silent. I was getting impatient. He was chewing his invisible gum which he always do.
- "Tae tell me." I demanded him. My voice was loud and sounded harsh. I suddenly remembered that he hates when someone raise voice while talking to him. He looked at me and I knew that I was in problem now.

- "Is this all game to you? For a long time that fool is in love with you and you never notice. Even a stranger will see the love in his eyes for you but you failed to see. But why do you want to know now? You love Mark and according to me he is really treating you well. You dont even know how much hurt Jimin is seeing you with him. He is trying to move on just let him. Don't hurt him more." he said in really angry tone.
- "Dont you think about me. He isn't talking to me. My life is incomplete without him. Its
fuckin hurted me when I saw him with that girl this morning. Wouldn't it been easy if he would have told me this earlier." I spitted out.
- "Are you perhaps jealous?" he asked chuckling with a smirk.
- "You know what don't talk to me. You and Jimin are both the same 'Jerks'." I turned around to go.
- "Y/n here you are. You don't even know your feelings. Your mind is really mess right now. Just give some time to yourself and think about it. If you need anything I am always here." he said patting my hand and left.
- I sat there silent sobs escaping my mouth. I wasn't able to digest the fact that I didn't see that Jimin likes me. He always treated me like I was something precious.
- Though I didn't knew but still I hurted him the most. It hurted me more. I decided to skip the school and went straight to home.

💕At home
- After 3 days

- I didn't go to school and thought about everything.
- I knew Jimin he will always hurt himself if it resulted in keeping his loved ones happy. He is really 'Jerk' who thinks about other people before him.
- I felt like I was made to stand in desert alone in a trap unable to decide what I wanted.
- Right now it is sure that I like Mark. I thought maybe giving space to Jimin will be good. I had hurted him enough.
- Mark is my boyfriend and he really makes me happy I don't want to hurt him and lose him. Jimin is already trying and I wish he will get over the feelings soon.
- I decide to text Tae. Though he is weird person on Earth I still like that idiot.

Y/n - Hey... Tae... Ig I made up my
mind..
Tae - And what did you decide???
Y/n - Uk, me and Mark really like each other a lott... I don't wanna lose him... But I don't want Jimin to get anymore hurt... I'll give him the time he need... I want him to be happy too...
Tae - Ohkkk, thts your call... I just hope that you both be happy...
Y/n - Yeah... Me too...